Census 2011 is considered a very important topic when it comes to Banking and Government Exams especially RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant, SEBI, NABARD, SIDBI, SBI PO, IBPS PO etc. Here we provide you with all the Summary and Key Findings of the Census 2011 of India. You need to memorise the facts and figures provided in this eBook because mainly questions on numerical figures are asked from this topic in various Banking and Government Exams.
We provide you with free ebook every week to keep you updated with all possible topics that might come in an exam.
Download the free PDF of Census 2011 – Summary and Key Findings from the adjoining link or from the link provided below: http://bit.ly/Census_2011_Key_Findings
Take a quick glance at the ebook for Census 2011 – Summary and Key Findings.
Census 2011 – Summary and Key Findings
What is Census?
Census is a process of collecting, compiling, analysing, evaluating, publishing and disseminating statistical data regarding the population of a country. Census covers demographic, social and economic data of the entire population of any country and are provided as of a particular date.
The Indian Census data can be considered the most reliable source of information on Demography (Population characteristics), Economic Activity, Literacy and Education, Housing & Household Amenities, Urbanization, Fertility and Mortality, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Language, Religion, Migration, Disability and many other socio-cultural and demographic data.
Census is useful for the formulation of development policies and plans and demarcating constituencies for elections.
Q1. According to the 2011 Census, which Indian State has the highest Urban Population?
(4) Tamil Nadu
Q2. Which India State has the lowest sex ratio as per Census 2011?
(2) Himachal Pradesh
(3) Tamil Nadu
Correct Answer: (1)
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Static GK Free Ebook – Atmosphere and its Structure
- Static GK Free Ebook – Nicknames of Cities (World)
- Free Static GK Ebook – Important Gulfs of the World
- Static GK Free Ebook: Indian Winners – Man-Booker Prize & Roman Magsaysay Awards
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the information provided in the above Static GK Free Ebook would. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Monthly Current Affairs – December 2018: http://bit.ly/boltdecember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – November 2018: http://bit.ly/boltnovember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – October 2018: http://bit.ly/boltoctober2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – September 2018: http://bit.ly/boltseptember2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – August 2018: http://bit.ly/boltaugust2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – July 2018: http://bit.ly/boltjuly2018
- Monthly Current Affairs – June 2018: http://bit.ly/boltjune2018