This is part 1 of the Monthly Top 100 Current Affairs Questions PDF Free Ebook Series. This E-Book series is aimed to provide high quality practice questions for Current Affairs preparation. In this Free Ebook PDF series you will not just get 100 Questions and Answers but also detailed explanations as well. These explanations are a type of short notes in themselves. Reading these explanations would equip you to solve any type of questions on the specific current affairs topic asked in any Banking, Insurance, SSC or Railways Exam.
In this First part, Top 100 Current Affairs Questions PDF from the Month of January 2019 are covered. All the important current affairs topics like Appointments, summits and conferences, economic news, sports news, science news, government schemes, etc are covered in this Top 100 Current Affairs MCQs PDF.
So, Download the first part of the Top 100 Current Affairs Questions PDF Ebook Series –: http://bit.ly/Jan-CA-100MCQ
Top 100 Current Affairs Questions PDF (January 2019) – Sneak Peek
Q1. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Operating Officer of RBL Bank?
1) Vishwavir Ahuja
2) Pankaj Sharma
3) PV Bharathi
4) Mrutyunjay Mahapatra
5) Rajeev Ahuja
correct option : 2
RBL Bank has appointed Pankaj Sharma as its chief operations officer to overlook the corporate services function & bank’s overall operations. He was heading retail operations in Axis Bank. He also worked with GE Countrywide, ICICI Bank & ICICI Prudential.
Q2. Recently, oil PSUs have signed a memorandum of understanding with _________ to set up centre of excellence.
1) IIT Delhi
2) IIT Madras
3) IIT Bombay
4) IIT Kanpur
5) IIT Kharagpur
correct option : 3
IIT Bombay & 7 oil PSUs inked a MoU for setting up Centre of Excellence in Oil, Gas and Energy to develop a mechanism to link up our energy industry and academics & academics to address energy requirements with new and innovative, indigenous technology.
Q3. Recently, ___________ has started delivering policies and renewal premium receipt to customers through WhatsApp.
1) Bharti AXA Life Insurance
2) HDFC Life Insurance
3) Aviva Life Insurance Company
4) Max Life Insurance
5) TATA AIA Life Insurance
correct option : 1
Bharti AXA Life Insurance has started delivering policies and renewal premium receipt to customers via instant messaging platform WhatsApp. It is a part of its alternative service option to the policy holders.
Download PDF for Full 100 Questions, Answers and Explanations
Oliveboard SSC Exams E-books:
- List of Diseases Caused by Microorganisms [Free E-Book]
- Types of Studies – Free GK Ebook for SSC and Railway Exams
- Scientific Names of Plants, Fruits and Vegetables – FREE E-Book for SSC Exams
- Scientific Names of Animals – Free Ebook for SSC Exams
- Oliveboard Bolt – For General Awareness section of SSC Exams
- Free E-book: SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam: Last 5 years’ History Questions with Solutions
- Free E-book – SSC CGL: Last 5 years – Polity Questions and Answers
- FREE EBook for SSC CGL Geography : Questions and Answers from Last 5 Years Tier 1 Exam Paper
Oliveboard Bolt series E-books:
- Oliveboard Bolt – General Awareness
- Bolt – Monthly Current Affairs PDF
- Banking Bolt – Free E-book for Banking Awareness
- Economy Bolt – Free E-book for Economy
Free Static GK E-book – More Study Materials :
- Free GK Ebook – List of CMs, Governors and CJIs (Jan – 2019)
- Static GK Free Ebook – Important People who died in 2018
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Booster Ebook – December 2018
- Important Summits and Conferences 2018 – Free Current Affairs Ebook
- Free Static GK Ebook – Indian Constitution –Parts, Fundamental Rights and Schedules
- Static GK Free Ebook – List of Bharat Ratna Award winners in pdf
We hope you like the questions and answers provided in the above Free Ebook PDF would be helpful for Bank, SSC, Insurance and Railways Exam preparation. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.