SBI PO Exam 2022 - SBI stands for State Bank of India, and it has several job openings throughout the year. PO stands for Probationary Officer, which is one of the most sought-after positions among graduates. SBI offers vacancies for PO positions every year to meet the manpower needs of its various branches. Prelims, Mains, and GD/Interview are the three stages of the SBI PO Recruitment Exam. To be selected as a PO in SBI branches, candidates must pass all three phases. Check out complete SBI PO Mains & Prelims Exam details and dates further here. You can try out various SBI PO Mock Test offered by Oliveboard.
SBI PO Free Mock Test 2022
With the release of SBI PO Notification, many banking aspirants must have started their preparation. One of the most important pillar of SBI PO exam preparation 2022 is SBI PO Mock Test. We can't emphasize more on the importance of SBI PO Mock test 2022. Mock Tests help you prepare for the actual exam, and boost your confidence of solving questions. So, mock tests are essentail to every bank exa, preparation. We understand this, and that's why we bring to you SBI PO Mock Test Series. Here are the details of SBI PO Mock test series by Oliveboard.
- 20 SBI PO Prelims Mock Tests
- 10 SBI PO Mains Mock Tests
- 30 High-level English, DI & Reasoning Practice Tests
- 60 SBI PO Prelims Sectional Tests
- 30 SBI PO Mains Sectional Tests
- 45 Speed Improvement Tests
- 99 Topic Tests for SBI PO
Want to get a Free Mock Test? Register Now and get a Free SBI PO Mock Test
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2022 : Finally , the wait is over The State Bank of India have released the SBI PO Notification 2022 today on 21st September 2022. A total of 1673 vacancies have been released by the SBI this year for the recruitment of SBI PO. The online application process will start on 22nd September 2022 and last till 12th October 2022. We know you all were waiting for this golden opportunity for so long. So start apply for SBI PO 2022. To assist you in the application process of SBI PO, we bring to you this blog which contains all the details related to SBI PO notification such as exam date, application form filling process, application fee, vacancies and much more.
Attempt a Mock Test now!
SBI PO Exam Notification 2022
Candidates can download the SBI PO Notification PDF here. Hurry up and apply for the SBI PO 2022 before the final date of the submission. Also, check all the details carefully in the notification.
Know more: SBI PO Notification
SBI PO Exam Overview 2022
|Name of Exam||SBI PO 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Exam Category||Bank Exam|
|Language of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Selection Process||3 (Prelims, Mains, and Interview)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||022-22820427|
Attempt a Mock Test now!
SBI PO Exam Important Dates 2022
|SBI PO Exam 2022 Events||Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2022 Release Date||21st September 2022|
|Start Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022||22nd September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SBI PO 2022||12th October 2022|
|Download of Preliminary Admit card||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Prelims||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Mains||January 2023 / February 2023|
Attempt a Mock Test now!
SBI PO 2022 Vacancy
SBI has released the SBI PO notification 2022 and a total of 1673 vacancies have been announced. Here is the complete list of vacancies announced by SBI for SBI PO exam 2022.
Also Read: SBI PO Online Course 2022
How to apply online for SBI PO Exam 2022?
The following is a step-by-step guide to filling out the SBI PO application form without difficulty:
- Click on the official link, https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Click the ‘Current Openings' link at the bottom of the page.
- Now, select Probationary Officers from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the link to apply online.
- Go to the ‘Click here for New Registration' section now.
- Select "Submit" from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you'll see a Registration Number and a Password.
- Upload a scanned signature and a photo of yourself.
- Fill in your personal information as it appears on your educational certificate.
- Pay the application fee now with a debit card, credit card, or internet banking account.
- Finally, double-check the information and save a copy of the SBI PO form.
- Download it for future reference.
SBI PO Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Check the qualifying criteria for the SBI PO Exam below to see if you are eligible to apply for the SBI PO 2022 exam. To avoid having their SBI PO application cancelled later, candidates must meet the following SBI PO eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- As per Indian government regulations.
A candidate must be at least 21 years old and not more than 30 years old when registering to apply for the SBI examination. Aside from that, according to government regulations, there is age relaxation for some categories of candidates:
- For SC/ST/EX-SM, there is a 5-year age relaxation.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities have been given a 4% horizontal reserve.
- 3 years for OBC while 10 years for PWDs.
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
|3||A person with disabilities (General/EWS)||10 years|
|4||A person with disabilities(SC /ST)||15 years|
|5||A person with disabilities(OBC)||13 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Service period in defence services 3 years (8 years in the case of Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
- A candidate must be a graduate of a recognized university in any discipline or have an equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Candidates in their last year/semester are also eligible to apply, but only if they can show proof of graduation on the day of the interview.
SBI PO 2022 Application Fee
The fee structure for SBI PO online application is listed below by category. Fee/Intimation charges cannot be reimbursed or retained in reserve for any other examination or selection after they have been paid. The application fee has to be paid in full online.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PWD category is NIL.
- The application fee for the General and Others category is INR 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges).
SBI PO Exam Syllabus 2022
Under the SBI PO Exam Syllabus, there are minor differences in the topics asked in the Prelims and Mains examinations.
SBI PO Prelims Syllabus 2022
|Topics||SBI PO Prelims Exam Syllabus|
|English Language||Reading and Comprehension, Synonyms and Antonyms, Vocabulary Test, Phrasal Verbs Para jumbles, Error Spotting, Fill in the qualifying words, Idioms and Phrases, Cloze Test, Fill in the blanks, Miscellaneous|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Mixtures & Alligations, Profit & Loss, Interest & Surds & Indices, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Work & Time, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination &Probability, Time & Distance, Mensuration- Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation|
|Logical Reasoning||Syllogism, Inequality, Coding-Decoding, Series-based Question (Alphanumeric and Numeric), Machine Input-Output, Puzzles and Seating Arrangement, Miscellaneous Questions (Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Order and Ranking, etc.)|
SBI PO Mains Syllabus 2022
- Data Analysis & interpretation
- General Economy/ Banking Awareness
- Computer Aptitude
Know more – SBI PO Syllabus
SBI PO Salary
Presently, the starting basic pay is 41,960/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The following component are included in the allowances:
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Furniture Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Travelling Allowance
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2022
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The SBI PO exam pattern for 2022 is given below. A new exam format for the SBI PO Prelims test was introduced in 2018. The feature of a 20-minute sectional time limit for each portion of the SBI PO Prelims has been incorporated. However, there has been no change in the total time duration.
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination.
- There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
This year the mains exam pattern has been changed, following are the details of SBI PO mains exam pattern.
- Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks.
- The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Negative marking of 1/4th will be applicable in both prelims and mains exam.
- Sectional Marks will not be maintained for both Preliminary & Main Examinations
Check SBI PO previous year exam pattern here
SBI PO Psychometric Test
The Bank may conduct Psychometric test for personality profiling, of those candidates who will be shortlisted for Phase-III. Here is the exam pattern for SBI PO phase-III exam.
|TEST STRUCTURE||GROUP EXERCISE||INTERVIEW||TOTAL|
SBI PO final Selection 2022
- The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately.
- The marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in Phase-II (Main Examination both Objective & Descriptive Tests) and Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview) will be normalized to 100 marks as detailed below.
|Test||main Exam||Group Exercise||Total|
SBI PO Selection Procedure 2022
The SBI PO Selection Procedure involves three phases: Prelims, Main, and Interview. Each round is equally significant, and thus qualifying in each round is necessary to advance to the next round till final selection.
SBI PO 2022 – Admit Card
The admit card for the Prelims and the Mains exam will be issued by the recruitment board separately on its official website. Following is the procedure to download the admit card
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the State Bank of India official website.
- Look for the Current Openings sections at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the ‘SBI PO 2022 Recruitment' link.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the required details
- Click on ‘Submit'
- You will soon see the SBI PO 2022 admit card on the screen.
- Check the details on the admit card and download a soft copy
- Take a printout for future reference
Know more – SBI PO Admit Card
SBI PO 2022 – Result
The results for the SBI PO Result 2022 exam will be released individually for all the stages. The final result will be announced on the official website of the SBI. A candidate will qualify only after he/she clears the written exam and the interview round. Aspirants can check their results by entering their registration number and password.
Know more: SBI PO Result
SBI PO 2022 – Cut off
The SBI PO cut off marks are declared by the State Bank of India selection board after the completion of each phase of the examination. However, the cut-off marks is not based on sectional results, but on the overall results, which include the written examination and the interview round. The cut-off marks vary for candidates in different categories.
Know more: SBI PO Cut Off
SBI PO 2022 – Preparation Tips
Following are some tips that candidates can follow to ace the SBI PO 2022 Examination
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly
- Allot how much time you will devote to each subject every day
- Based on the above step, prepare a study plan and stick to it
- Keep some time for revision
- Go through previous years' question papers and attempt mock tests
- Read newspapers and follow the news online to be abreast with the latest happenings (specifically the Banking Sector)
Know more: SBI PO Preparation
To prepare for the SBI PO exam, look at the previous year's question papers. Candidates must ensure that they have a good knowledge of basic maths, data analysis, and the general economy of India. Start preparing in advance and clarify any doubts you have beforehand. Time yourself when you attempt the mock tests to be better prepared for the actual exams.
Prelims - 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th of December 2022