Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: 12 Months
- Covers all SSC Exams
- Includes Sectional Tests
- Mock Tests for SSC CGL, CPO, CHSL, MTS
- SSC CGL: 30 Tests for Tier 1 and 20 for Tier 2(10 each of Quant, English)
- SSC CHSL: 20 Tests.
- SSC CPO: 10 Tests
- SSC MTS: 20 Tests
- SSC Sectional Tests: 60 Tests (20 each for Quant, GI and English)
- Validity: 12 Months
SSC CGL Brahmastra (Limited Enrolment)
- Lifetime Pass - Till you Crack SSC CGL
- Pay ONCE. Learn Till you Succeed
- Selection आपका, Zimmedari हमारी
- - 100+ Live Classes, Videos & Doubt Clearing Sessions
- - Comprehensive Prep for Tier 1 & Tier 2
- - Top Faculty for each section
- - Interactive Live Practice Sessions with other Users
- - Special Exam Strategy Sessions
- - 30 All India Tests for Tier 1 + 20 for Tier 2
- - 60+ Sectional Tests
- Validity: Life-Time
Complete Bank, Insurance, SSC & Railways 2020
- Validity: January 31st, 2021
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, RBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- All Mock Tests for SSC & Railways Exams
- 200+ OliveBoard Concept Videos
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 60 Sectional Tests for SSC & Railways
- New Pattern English Tests
- High Level Reasoning Tests
- GK Tests
- - Includes RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
- Does not Include study material for RBI, NABARD and SEBI
- *All mocks will be updated after Official Notification
About SSC CGL Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established in 1975. It conducts exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC CPO, etc for recruitment of Officers in Group B & Group C.
The SSC CGL is the Combined Graduate Level conducted for filling up officer & assistant level posts in various ministries and departments of the Central Government.
SSC CGL Recruitment Exam is one of the most popular Government Recruitment Exams in the country as Lakhs of aspirants apply for this exam every year.
The various SSC CGL Jobs which a successful candidate can be posted to can be classified into 2 broad categories:
- Desk jobs: Appointed as Upper Division Clerks, Assistants, Auditors, Tax-Assistants, etc.
- Field jobs: Appointed as Inspectors (preventive officers, examiners, excise and income tax), CBI and narcotics officers, etc.
SSC CGL Notification & Important Dates
The SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment Notification is scheduled to be released on 15th September 2020.
The SSC CGL 2019 Recruitment is currently going on. The notification was released in November 2019.
The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2019 was conducted in the first week of March 2020.
The SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2019 is has been delayed due to COVID-19.
The Exam dates for SSC CGL 2020 Recruitment have not been released yet.
SSC CGL Important Dates (2019 Recruitment)
|Online Registrations Begins||22 Oct 2019|
|Online Registrations Ends||25 Nov 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Examination Date||02 to 11 Mar 2020|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Examination Date||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)||To be notified later|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The SSC CGL selection process has 4 stages
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam
- SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam
- SSC CGL tier 3 Exam
- SSC CGL Tier 4
SSC CGL Tier 1 is an online objective test of 100 marks.
It contains 4 sections:
- General Intelligence Reasoning (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
- General Awareness (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
- English Comprehension (25 Questions for 50 Marks)
The SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam is an objective test for a total of 800 marks.
- Quantitative Ability (100 Questions for 200 Marks)
- English Language Comprehension (200 Questions for 200 Marks)
- Statistics (100 Questions for 200 Marks)
- General Studies - Finance & Economics (100 Questions for 200 Marks)
In Tier-II, there is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in paper II (English Language & Comprehension) of Tier-II and 0.50 for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper III and Paper IV of Tier II.
Papers I & II are compulsory for all those who qualify for the SSC CGL Tier-I examination. Papers III & IV are only for the candidates who have applied for special posts.
SSC CGL Syllabus: Tier 1
General Intelligence Reasoning-
Semantic Analog,Symbolic/Number Analogy,Figural Analogy Semantic Classifications, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building,Coding/Decoding, Numerical/Symbolic Operations, Space Orientations, Venn Diagrams/ Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern/ Indexing, Embedded Figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional/Social Intelligence.
History, Culture,Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy, Scientific Research
Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegations, Time Distance and Work, Basic Algebra, Linear Equations, Geometry, Mensurations, Trigonometry, Heights and Distance, Bar/Pie Chart, Histogram/ Frequency Polygone
Candidates‟ ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
1. The Age limit for SSC CGL is:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
(The Minimum and Maximum Age limit given above is the overall limit. The actual Upper and lower age limit would vary for different posts, which have been given in the below table)
Also, age relaxations are provided for different categories as per government regulations. This is summarized as follows:-
|SSC CGL Post||Age Limit|
|Statistical Investigator (Grade II)||32 Years (Max.)|
|Assistant in CSS||20 – 30 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer/SI in CBI/SI in NIA||30 Years|
|SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics||20 – 30 Years|
|All Other Posts||18 – 27 Years|
2. Educational qualification to apply for SSC CGL
- For All Posts (except the following) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University.
- Compiler – You should have completed your graduation in Economics/Statistics/Mathematics as a compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II – You should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University
- with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
SSC CGL Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- A valid email id & mobile number.
- Scanned image of candidate’s passport size photograph and signature
- ID proof (Aadhar, etc.), Educational certificates, etc.
- Bank Account details (for online payment).
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- For Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM - Exempted
- For all other categories - ₹100/- only
Steps to Apply for SSC CGL Exam Online
- Step 1: Visit ssc.nic.in and click on “Apply” Tab.
- Step 2: Click on “CGL” Tab under
- Step 3: Complete Registration by entering the requested information like name, contact details, parents details, Date of Birth, etc.
- Step 4: Log-in by entering the OTP received on given contact details
- Step 5: Note down the Registration number and Password sent to your mobile number.
- Step 6: Fill all the personal, educational, work experience & any other details requested in the SSC CGL Online Application form.
- Step 7: Submit the SSC CGL Apply Online Form
- Step 8: Make the Payment - Online or Offline.
You can read the complete process for filling the online application form here
SSC CGL Vacancy
The category-wise details of SSC CGL 2020 Vacancy are as follows:
To know more about SSC CGL 2019-20 Vacancy announced by ssc.nic.in, Check out our detailed SSC CGL Vacancy blog
SSC CGL Admit Card
The SSC CGL Admit is released for each stage of exam separately.
Candidates can download their admit cards from their respective regional website from where they have applied.
The direct links to all the regional websites for SSC are given below -:
|Region Names||Admit Card|
|Western Region||Check Here|
|North Region||Check Here|
|Southern Region||Check Here|
|North Western Region||Check Here|
|Eastern Region||Check Here|
|KKR Region||Check Here|
|Central Region||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Check Here|
|North Eastern Region||Check Here|
You can get all the latest updates about SSC CGL Admit Card in our blog here
SSC CGL Mock Test – Overview
Join Oliveboard to Access the best SSC CGL Mock Test series available online. The mock tests include 10,000+ Practice questions based on previous year’s SSC CGL Question papers.
All the questions asked in SSC CGL Tier 1 & Tier 2 Mock tests are prepared & verified by experts with years of experience in SSC exam preparation.
After completion of each mock test, you will be able to analyze your performance with the help of our AI-Based Analytics platform. We also provide detailed solutions for all the questions asked in our mock tests.
FAQs about SSC CGL Mock Test
Q. Are the SSC CGL Mock tests the same as the actual exam paper?
Ans: Yes. All the SSC CGL Mock tests available on Oliveboard are as per the actual SSC CGL Exam pattern. They are prepared after analyzing SSC CGL Question Papers of the last 10+ years.
Q. How can I attempt the SSC CGL Free Mock Test?
Ans: To attempt an SSC CGL Free Mock Test, just follow the following steps:
Register/Log-in by entering your email address in the field given above.
Go to Mock Tests section
Go to SSC CGL
Click on “Start Test”
You get 1 free mock test after completing your registration.
Q. Are SSC CGL Mock Tests available in hindi language?
Ans: Yes, All SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock tests are available in the Hindi Language as well. For SSC CGL Tier 2, The English Language paper mock test will only be available in English. The Quantitative Aptitude Mock Tests would be available in both Hindi and English.
Q. How Many SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Tests are provided by Oliveboard?
Ans: You will get 30 SSC CGL Tier 1 Mock Tests. Along with these, you will also get access to all our sectional tests, topic tests, etc.
Q. How Many SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Tests are provided by Oliveboard?
Ans: You will get 20 SSC CGL Tier 2 Mock Tests sectional tests, topic tests and much more.
SSC CGL Online Classes – Overview
SSC CGL Brahmastra is a special Online Course for complete SSC CGL Preparation.
This course includes special SSC CGL Online Classes for Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 Exams.
All the online classes in this course are conducted by some of India’s best Faculty for SSC Exams preparation.
Along with SSC CGL live classes, special live practice sessions, mock discussion sessions, doubt clearing sessions would also be conducted.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021