Knowing the basic different Types of Insurance in India is of extreme importance if you are targeting any of the Insurance Exams such as LIC AAO, LIC HFL Assistant, ESIC SSO, UIIC AAO, UIIC Assistant, NICL Assisant, OICL AO, NICL AO, NIACL AO, IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam etc. Knowledge about these will help you in the Online tests as well as the Interview phase of these examinations. We have prepared an eBook for different Types of Insurance in India so that you can find them at a single place and ease your learning process. Download the free eBook for different Types of Insurance in India from the link given below.
Download the eBook of Types of Insurance in India
You can download the free PDF for Types of Insurance in India from the adjoining link or the link given below: http://bit.ly/Types_of_Insurance_in_India
Here are few Sample Questions:
Q. What is the term of the Whole life policy?
- This policy covers whole life of the assured, or for up to 100 years in some cases.
- The policy covers life of person till the age of 80 years.
- The policy covers life of person till the age of 70 years.
- The policy covers life of person till the age of 60 years.
Q. What are Unit Linked Insurance plans?
- It is an aggregate of Insurance and Investment.
- It is pure insurance plans.
- It is an aggregate of General Insurance and Life Insurance.
- It is a pure investment plan.
For more eBooks, Click Here
- Glossary of Important Insurance Terms – Download the Ebook
- INSURANCE BOLT – Static Insurance Awareness GK Ebook
- Important Government Schemes – February 2019
- Important Government Schemes – January 2018
- Important Government Schemes – December 2018
- Important Government Schemes – November 2018
Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free.
To connect directly with our faculty for your queries related to bank and government exams, please download the Telegram App and interact directly with our faculty members. Join the Oliveboard Telegram group at obbanking or click on the image provided below