Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020
IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Assistant Managers in IRDAI - Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The IRDAI Assistant Manager’s post is very sought after post among aspirants of bank and governments.
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Exam Pattern
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Selection process has 3 stages - Prelims, Mains & Interview. Details are given below:
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Note -: Sectional Cutoff and 1/4 Penalty for the wrong answer
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English||100||60 mins||Descriptive: Question papers will be displayed on the computer; to be written using pen and paper.|
|Economic and Social Issues impacting insurance||100||60 mins|
|Insurance and Management||100||60 mins|
Candidates for Actuarial, Accounts, Legal specializations and General vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase – III Interview based on the aggregate marks obtained in Papers I, II and III of Phase-II Descriptive Examination only
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Notification
The IRDAI Assistant Manager recruitment is conducted for selection of Assistant Managers in various streams like Actuarial, Accounts, Legal and General for its branches across the country. The last IRDAI Assistant Manager recruitment was conducted in 2017 when 30 vacancies were announced.
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 recruitment are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be updated later|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be updated later|
|Prelims||To be updated later|
|Mains||To be updated later|
|Interview||To be updated later|
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Actuarial: Graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks, and Pass in Nine (9) Papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) Examination.
- Accounts: Graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks, and ACA/AICWA/ACMA/ACS/CFA
- Legal: Graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks, and LL.B with 60% marks
- General: Graduation from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Vacancy - Details
The 2020 Vacancies would be announced through the notification. The IRDAI Assistant Manager Vacancies of previous recruitment drive (2016) have been given below for your reference.
IRDAI Assistant Manager 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 650 /- for all others
Steps to Apply for IRDAI Assistant Manager Exam Online
- Use the link "Applications for Recruitment of Assistant Manager" link to land on the Careers page.
- Click on the link given at the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
- You will see the application form. Fill all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Click on Submit and Make the Payment.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card
The admit card for the IRDAI Assistant Manager Online Test will be made available 10-15 days prior to the exam date. Admit card will be available to download on the official website. We will update the download link here as well.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Cutoffs
The IRDAI Assistant Manager Cutoff scores for 2020 Online Test are released along with the result. We would update the cut-off scores here once available.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020
IRDAI Assistant Manager Prelims Syllabus 2020
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Banking Awareness (Banking Current Affairs, Appointments, Mergers, Bank Taglines, Headquarters, etc.) Financial Awareness (Annual Budget, RBI monetary policy rates, Economic survey, All Latest Government Schemes and Policies, etc.), Current Affairs (Last 6 months), Static Awareness (Awards, Important Days, Books and Authors etc.)
IRDAI Assistant Manager Mains Syllabus 2020
Essay, Precis writing & Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence
Economic and Social Issues impacting Insurance
Part A: Economic Growth, business cycles and Insurance penetration, the impact of age structure on the economy, application of utility theory to Insurance premium setting, macroeconomic factors including catastrophes and pandemics that may impact insurers and insurance markets.
Part B: Financial markets, Financial Institutions and financial services integration and risks arising from interconnectedness; systemic risk and concentration risk.
Insurance and Management (Paper-III)
Part A (Insurance): History of Indian Insurance, principles of Insurance, Risk and uncertainty, pooling and diversification of risk, Indemnity and Insurable interest; Legal foundations of Insurance, basics in Group/Health Insurance/Pensions, Intermediation: role in mobilising savings, evolution of various types and Bancassurance in India, Functions performed by Insurers: Product design, pricing, distribution, underwriting, claims, Investment and Reinsurance, Insurance lines and products: Property-Liability, Life Insurance and Annuities and Health Insurance, Liability risks and Insurance, valuation and Solvency requirements, Specialist Insurance lines in India - Agricultural and Export Credit Guarantee, Reinsurance, GIC of India, obligator sessions and retention of risk within the Country.
Part B (Management): its nature and scope, Management Processes - Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling, the role of a Manager in an Organisation, Leadership: The tasks of a leader; leadership styles, leadership theories, A successful Leader versus an effective leader, Human Resource Development - Concept of HRD, Goals of HRD, Career Planning –Training and Development, Performance Appraisal - Potential appraisal and development - feedback and performance counselling - rewards - employee welfare, Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation, How Managers Motivate, Concept of Morale, Factors determining morale, Role of Incentives in Building up Morale, Communication: Steps in the Communication Process, Communication Channels, Oral versus Written Communication, Verbal versus non-verbal Communication, upward, downward and lateral communication, Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology, Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
IRDAI Assistant Manager Mock Tests
- Prelims Mock Tests
- Mains Mock Tests
- Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with the material you need to work on most
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
Study on the go with Oliveboard's Android Mobile appDownload App
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....