The Online Registrations for the NMAT Exam 2019 have begun from 2nd of July 2019 onwards and will continue till October 3rd, 2019. NMAT which is an abbreviation for “Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies” Management Aptitude Test is a National Level Computer Based Examination conducted by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) for admissions into various MBA Programmes in NMIMS in its Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses. Other institutes that accept NMAT score are Xavier University (Bhubaneswar), GITAM School of International Business (Vizag), IBS Hyderabad and other locations. Aspirants who wish to study in these prestigious institutes can register for the NMAT Exam 2019.
- NMAT Exam 2019 – Register & Schedule
NMAT Exam 2019 – Register & Schedule
You can use the link given below to register yourself for the NMAT Exam 2019 and also schedule your test date and location.
[gdlr_button href=”https://nmatbygmac.nopaperforms.com/” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Click Here to Register for NMAT[/gdlr_button]
NMAT Exam 2019 – Important Dates
|Registration||July 02, 2019||October 03, 2019|
|Scheduling||July 02, 2019||October 16, 2019|
|Late Registration||October 04, 2019||October 14, 2019|
|Registration – Retake||October 05, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|Re-scheduling||July 02, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|Re-take Scheduling||October 05, 2019||December 14, 2019|
|Exam Delivery||October 04, 2019||December 17, 2019|
|Final Announcement of Results||3rd week of January, 2020|
|Official Scorecard Download||March 31, 2020|
NMAT Exam 2019 – Exam Fees
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2500 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1100 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NMAT Exam 2019 – Payment Modes Accepted
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
NMAT Exam 2019 – Exam Pattern
The NMAT is a Computer Administered Test. The 2-hour long NMAT by GMAC test contains multiple choice questions. Prior to the start of the test, there will be a 2-minute period for the test taker to agree to the Non-Disclosure Agreement, a 10-minute tutorial and a 3-minute period for section selection and sequencing.
There are three sections & each section is individually timed.
- Language Skills,
- Quantitative Skills and
- Logical Reasoning
|Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time Allotted (Minutes)|
NO ABILITY TO RETURN TO A SECTION AFTER LEAVING IT: Test takers need to answer the questions of each section within the allotted section time. Once the test taker completes a section, whether the test taker selects to move to the next section or if time runs out, the test taker will not be able to return to that section.
NO CARRYOVER OF TIME: Test takers cannot add the remaining time of one section to other sections. If a test taker completes answering and reviewing a section before the allotted section time expires, the test taker may either choose to revise their answers in the section or move to the next section, but the balance time cannot be added on to the next section’s allotted time.
For online registrations rules and other important information, you can refer to the link given below:
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/nmat-by-gmac-exam-terms-and-conditions/index.html” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Read the Registration related Info here[/gdlr_button]
NMAT Exam 2019 – Test Centers
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|West||Aurangabad, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong|
NMAT Exam 2019 – Results
- NMAT by GMAC scaled scores by section and test total scaled score will be displayed on NMAT by GMAC website within 4 to 5 weeks after the test. The percentile scores will be announced in the 3rd week of January, 2020 on www.nmat.org.in
- Scaled scores – All the test papers are equated to account for small differences in overall difficulty and the raw test scores are placed onto a common scale. This is done to ensure scores are comparable across test papers such that the scores are not impacted by different test takers getting different test papers.
- Percentile scores – The percentile rank or score shows how a test taker scored when compared to all other test takers who appeared for the test (e.g. all test takers who appeared for the NMAT by GMAC exam in same testing year). For example, if a test taker is said to be at the 75th percentile, the test taker scored better than 75% of the test takers who appeared for the NMAT by GMAC.
NMAT Exam 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions
You can read the frequently asked questions here and know better about various aspects of the Exam.
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.nmat.org.in/test-takers/faq/index.html” target=”_blank” size=”large” background=”#1b5df1″ color=”#ffffff”]Read FAQs Here[/gdlr_button]
This was all from us in this blog of “NMAT Exam 2019”. We hope that the information provided below benefits you.
NMAT 2019 Exam – Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Join Personalized Interview Batch: Prepare for SBI & IBPS Interviews with Ex-IBPS Panel Member
- Join SBI Clerk Selection Batch: Live Classes, Practice Sessions & Mock Tests
- Mission SSC CGL 2020-21 Online Course + Test Series: Join Now
- Join SSC CHSL 2021 Crash Course for Complete Exam Practice
- JK Bank Mains – Crash Course + Mock Tests – Join Now
- ECGC PO 2021 – Kickstart your preparation with a Free Mock Test