Importance of SLAT Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of SLAT Exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the SLAT Mock Test Series will help you.
1. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern will not suffice. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam.
2. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie and work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
3. Mock tests help in improving your speed
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests will help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy.
4. Mock tests make you confident
You will be more confident during the entrance exam because you know your strengths, you have crafted the perfect strategy and you have practiced the problems and questions multiple times.
5. Helps you learn the study material
There is a lot to learn to qualify for a SLAT Exam. And mock tests make you do the problems multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently. And this trait will help you in the actual exam. The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction.
SLAT Recruitment Exam 2022: Overview
|Exam mode||Computer-based test mode / Online proctored (To be announced)|
|Exam level||National level exam|
|Test duration||2 hour 30 minutes|
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- General Knowledge
|Type of questions||Multiple choices questions|
|Total questions||60 questions|
|Total marks||60 marks|
SLAT - Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for the law entrance test is given below:
|Sl. No. ||Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Logical Reasoning||12 questions||12 marks|
|2.||Legal Reasoning||12 questions||12 marks|
|3.||Analytical Reasoning||12 questions||12 marks|
|4.||Reading Comprehension||12 questions||12 marks|
|5||General Knowledge||12 questions ||12 marks|
| ||Total||60 questions||60 marks|
- It is an online examination.
- SLAT is an objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Test.
- The paper is divided into five sections.
- Each section has 12 questions.
- The total number of questions in the examination is 60.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total marks of the examination are 60 marks.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
- The time duration of the examination is 60 minutes (1hour).
The examination (SLAT) will be followed by a Writing Ability Test (WAT)
- The time duration for the Writing Ability Test is 30 minutes.
- WAT for SLAT will be evaluated by the respective institute and program for which the application has been made.
- WAT scores will not be issued along with the SLAT scorecard.