Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2021
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About OICL AO 2020
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) is a state-owned general insurance company in India which is wholly owned by the Government of India. The company headquartered at New Delhi & was established in 1947. Administrative Officer position in OICL is one of the most sought after position in the insurance industry.
OICL AO 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||60 mins|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test
OICL AO 2020 Notification
Oriental Insurance Company Limited through its official notification invites online applications for the post of Administrative Officer. The recruitment exam will be a computer-based online exam for the selection of candidates.
OICL AO 2020 Important Dates
The exam notification for 2020 is still to be declared and therefore the below dates will be updated after the official notification.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
OICL AO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Accounts: M.Com. with 60% (55% for SC/ST)/MBA (Finance) with 60% (55% for SC/ST) /ICAI/ICWAI
- Actuaries: Graduate with 55% (60% for SC/ST) & has passed 4 Actuarial Papers from IAI/IFoA.
- Engineers (Automobiles): Graduate/Post Graduate with automobile engg. as a subject with 60% (55% for SC/ST)
- Legal: Graduate in Law with 60% (55% for SC/ST)
- Medical Officer: MBBS
- Generalists: Graduate with 60% (55% for SC/ST)
OICL AO 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Once released, we would update the same here for your reference.
OICL AO 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (140* 60 pixels)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/-
- All Others: Rs. 600/-
Steps to Apply for OICL AO Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on OICL AO Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
OICL AO Admit Card
OICL would release the admit card of the phase 1 exam for the recruitment for the post of the Administrative Officer about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam date. You can download your OICL AO exam Admit Card for the phase 1 exam from the direct link to be updated here.
OICL AO Cutoffs
This OICL AO cut off scores for 2020 will be declared after the exams are conducted for 2020 session.
OICL AO Syllabus 2020
The section-wise syllabus for OICL AO Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
OICL AO Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts.
- 10 Mock Tests for OICL AO Prelims (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions.
- 10 Mock Tests for OICL AO Mains (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions.
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021