Mock Tests , Sectional Tests & Notes available
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
Choose and Buy the items of your choice.
Total Amount: Rs. 0
Complete JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- - Video Lectures for all 8 sections for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant [Available from March 1st]
- - Notes for all 8 sections for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- - 10 Mock Tests for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- - 80 Sectional Tests for JKSSB Finance Account Assistant
- Validity: Dec 31, 2021
Complete JK Exams Pack
- Get access to JK Exams below:
- a. JKSSB Finance Account Assistant [Mocks, Sectional Tests, Videos, Notes]
- b. JKSSB Graduate Level Post [Mocks, Sectional Tests, Notes]
- c. JKSSB Junior Assistant [Mocks, Sectional Tests, Notes]
- c. JKSSB JE Civil [Tests]
- e. JK Class IV Special Recruitment [Tests]
- f. JKSSB Patwari [Mocks, Notes]
- g. JKSSB Junior Statistical Assistant [Mocks, Notes]
- Validity: Dec 31, 2021
About JKSSB Patwari
The JKSSB patwari (Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board) is responsible for Maintaining the land records of sharecroppers, Supervising all the purchase and sale of the land, etc. of the designated region.
JKSSB Patwari Notification
The Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Board (JKSSB) has released the notification JKSSB Patwari for the recruitment of male and female candidates for the post of JKSSB Patwari. A total of 142+ vacancies have been released by the JKSSB. Eligible candidates can start applying for the post from 12th April 2021 to 12th May 2021.
JKSSB Patwari Important Dates
|JKSSB Patwari Events||Date|
|JKSSB Patwari Notification PDF Release Date||26th March 2021|
|JKSSB Patwari application start date||12th April 2021|
|JKSSB Patwari application ends on||20th May 2021(extended)|
|JKSSB Patwari admit card release date||To be notified|
|JKSSB Patwari exam date||To be notified|
|JKSSB Patwari Result date||To be notified|
JKSSB Patwari Selection Process
In order to clear the exam, candidates will have to undergo a 3 tier selection process. This includes two stages i.e Written Examination and Skill Test.
Candidates who qualify in both stages will further be called for document verification.
The three stages of the selection process are as follows:
Stage 1: Written Examination (Objective Type, Multiple choice questions)
Stage 2: Skill Test
Stage 3: Document Verification.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Marks scored by candidates in the written test will be normalized.
JKSSB Patwari Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Stage 1-Written exam-Multiple choice questions(MCQs):
The first stage of the selection process shall be the OMR-based online Written Test consisting of one question paper which shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Question Paper shall comprise 100 questions carrying one (01) mark each. The detailed syllabus is as follows:
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|GENERAL KNOWLEDGE with special reference to J&K UT||20|
|Knowledge of Computers||15|
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||15|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25.
- Those candidates, who have cleared the prelim exam, will be eligible to appear in the skill test.
Click here to check the official JKSSB syllabus
Stage 2- Skill test: Urdu Language Test
The exam intends to check the working knowledge of UrduPassageof of the candidates. The same will be tested on the same day.
The test consists of 2 sections:
- Reading section-20 Marks
Candidates would be required to answer questions each carrying one mark each out of given passages.
- Writing section- 30 Marks
|Letter writing of minimum 100 words in a particular situation.||10 Marks|
|One English passage to be translated into Urdu or Vice Versa.||10 Marks|
|One Essay of about 100 words on any topic of social relevance.||10 Marks|
Stage 3- Document verification:
Here is the list of documents required for the document verification process, make sure you have all the documents ready before the third stage.
- Marks sheet(s)/Diploma/Degree(s) of the qualification
- Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as an equivalent qualification.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories.
- Domicile Certificate
- Two passport size recent colour photographs
- Original Photo ID Proof
JKSSB Patwari Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
|Category||Age||Not-born before||Not-born after|
PSP (Pahari Speaking
|Social Caste||43 years||01-01-1978||01-01-2003|
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Graduation with knowledge of Urdu
- The candidate shall have to qualify Skill Test(Urdu) to be eligible to appear for the written examination.
JKSSB Patwari Application Process
Candidates need to pay a certain amount as a processing fee to complete the procedure. It is mandatory to fill the fee, otherwise, your application will get rejected. Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|JKSSB Patwari||General||350 Rupees only|
Documents Required Before Filling Up The Application Process
Before starting to fill up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents handy as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
- Personal details
- Valid and active E-mail ID
- Valid and active mobile number
- Any government ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Graduation Degree certificate
- Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming the benefit of reservation, if applicable.
- Online payment Facility such as internet banking, debit/credit card, etc.
Steps To Apply Online
Step 1: Visit the official link - Click here
Step 2: First fill the registration process by providing the relevant details.
Step 3: Click on the Apply Online link.
Step 4: Now pay the application fee.
Step 5: Fill in any other relevant detail if required.
Step 6: Upload the scanned documents.
Step 7: Press submit to successfully complete the application form 2021.
Step 8: Take a printout of the same for future reference
JKSSB Patwari Vacancy
According to the JKSSB notification, the number of vacancies for the JKSSB Patwari (PCS) Examination 2021, is about 142.
District wise vacancy break-out:
|District||Number of vacancy|
JKSSB Patwari Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the JKSSB Patwari Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the JKSSB Patwari exam with great success.
The JKSSB Patwari mock tests have the following features:
1) The JKSSB Patwari online test series will consist of 5 full-length JKSSB Patwari Mock Tests
2) All Mock Tests for JKSSB Patwari Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
JKSSB Patwari Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are JKSSB Patwari Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the JKSSB Patwari Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt JKSSB Patwari Mock Test more than once?
A. One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard JKSSB Patwari Mock Tests?
A. The special features of Oliveboards JKSSB Patwari Mock Tests are as follows:
All Mock tests are based on the latest JKSSB Patwari exam pattern.
It has special Memory-based mock tests based on the actual exam paper.
You can attempt these JKSSB Patwari mock tests from anywhere, any time, any day.
All JKSSB Patwari are created by exam toppers, experts and top faculty.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The entire syllabus of the JKSSB Patwari Exam is covered in the mock tests.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for JKSSB Patwari Online Test?
Ans: You will get 5 full-length JKSSB Patwari mock tests for practice.
Q. Can I Attempt the JKSSB Patwari Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the JKSSB Patwari Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the JKSSB Patwari Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....