Benefits of Choosing Oliveboard's Mock Test Series:
- In Oliveboard's FCI Manager mock tests, aspirants have the opportunity to practice questions that are based on the latest exam pattern so as to be better prepared for the real exam.
- The AI-based analysis feature gives you an exact picture of your strong and weak areas so that you can take relevant steps to strengthen your grasp on topics you struggle with.
- When you understand your weaknesses and the syllabus better, you can craft a strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. Using mock tests, you can perfect your strategy by trial and error.
- FCI Manager Mock tests also allow you to develop your own techniques or tricks to solve problems faster. It is possible that you have already learned tips and tricks, and mock tests will help you apply them.
- Attempting mock tests is the best way to test whether your strategies are actually working. A mock test shows you where you were falling behind and you recalibrated your game plan accordingly. Now, a few months later sit for another mock test to see whether you have made any progress.
- Lastly, the detailed solutions to each question demonstrate the right way to approach a particular type of question. It is explained for each question so you gain a deeper understanding of that specific topic.
FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|Organisation||Food Corporation of India|
|Online registration start day||27th August 2022|
|Online registration End Date||26th September 2022|
|Salary||Rs 40000 to 140000|
|Selection Process||Online Test|
FCI Manager Phase I Online exam
The online test of Phase-I shall be common irrespective of the post. The test structure for Phase I Online test is as follow:
|Name of the Test||No. of|
|1||English Language||25||25||15 minutes||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||25||25||15 minutes||Bilingual (English and|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes||Bilingual (English and|
|4||General Studies* comprising of Indian History, Indian Economy, Geography & General Science up to Class 8th level -20 questions, Current Affairs -5 questions ||25||25||15 minutes||Bilingual (English and|
| || ||100||100||60 Minutes|| |
*The nature of questions will be such that they do not require specialized study of any discipline.
NOTE: - In the Phase-I of online test, the test will be Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions). Each question will carry equal 1 (one) mark. For each wrong answer, there will be negative marking of one-fourth (1/4) of the mark assigned to that question. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no negative marking for that question. The marks obtained in Phase-I will NOT be reckoned in final merit ranking.
Phase II paper Pattern
|Paper Type||Number of questions and Marks||Duration|
|Paper - I||120 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 1 mark|
(maximum 120 marks).
|Post specific Paper-II (in phase II)||60 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 2 marks (maximum 120 marks).||60 minutes|
Paper-III (Only for the Post of Manager (Hindi)
Post Code-H )
|120 Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 1 mark (maximum 120 marks).||90 minutes|
Paper-IV (Only for the Post of Manager (Hindi)
Post Code-H )
|(i) 1 Passage for translation from Hindi to English|
(ii) 1 Passage for translation from English to Hindi
(iii) 1 essay in Hindi
(iv) 1 Precis Writing in English
Each question carries 30 Marks and total Marks will be 120.
Note : There will be No Negative Marking in the phase-II of the examination.