Importance of UPPSC RO ARO Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of UPPSC RO ARO Exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the UPPSC RO ARO Mock Test Series will help you.
1. Mock tests help in improving your speed
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy which ensures better outcomes in the real examination.
2. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern is not enough. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam and also score more marks. Mock tests give you a good chance of cracking the exam.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie so that you can work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
4. Strategize with Mock Tests
Once you have grasped your weaknesses and understood the syllabus better, you can then craft a proper strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that very easily.
5. Helps you learn the study material
The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction. There is a lot to learn to qualify for UPPSC RO ARO Exam. And mock tests make you do the General Studies/General Hindi sections multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently, this trait will help you in the actual exam.
6. Actual Exam Like Interface
The Oliveboard Interface of UPPSC RO ARO Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Overview
|Name of the exam conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPPSC RO ARO Exam|
|Vacancy ||To be announced|
|Official Website ||http://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
|Posts ||Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer|
|Date to Apply (from)||To be announced|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be Announced|
|Prelims Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Application mode||Online |
UPPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern
UPPSC conducts the RO ARO exams in three stages. They are as follows:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
Here is an overview of the main and preliminary exam patterns.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- This is the first exam of the entire recruitment process.
- This is a multiple-choice objective test.
- It consists of 200 marks.
- There is a negative marking for every incorrect answer. Negative marking amounts to one-third, or 0.33 marks, of the marks assigned to the question.
- There are two papers in this exam:
|Sl.no||Subject||Total number of questions||Total Marks||Duration of paper|
|Paper-1||General studies||140||140||2 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi||60||60||1 hour|
Mains Exam Pattern
- The candidate who passes the preliminary exam is eligible to appear for the main exam.
- This is also a multiple choice objective type paper in the mains exam.
- The mains exam carries 400 marks.
- There will be a negative marking for every incorrect answer. There will be a deduction of one-third from the marks assigned to that question.
- The exam consists of three papers:
|Sl.no||Subject||Total number of questions||Total marks||Duration of paper|
|Paper-1||General studies ||120||120||2 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi and drafting(Part-1) Subjective paper||100||100||2.5 hours|
|Paper-2||General Hindi and Drafting General vocabulary (Part-2) Objective type||60||60||O.5 hour|
|Paper-3||Hindi essay||120||120||3 hours|
- After passing the preliminary and main exams, applicants are eligible for the final round of interviews.
- The UPPSC will assess candidates based on their skills and practical knowledge related to the job profile in this round.
- Candidates must also prepare the current affairs for this round, even though there is no official syllabus.