Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2020
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About EPFO SSA 2020
The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (abbreviated to EPFO), is an organization tasked to assist the Central Board of Trustees, Employees' Provident Fund a statutory body formed by the Employees' Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 and is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
EPFO SSA 2020 Exam Pattern
EPFO SSA 2020 Prelims Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
EPFO SSA 2020 Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 minutes|
|General/ Economy/Financial Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 minutes|
|Descriptive Paper (English Language with emphasis on comprehension and analysis)||3 (Letter, Precise, Comprehension)||30||45 minutes|
|Grand Total||153||230||2 hours 45 minutes|
- The marks obtained in Phase – II will be considered for final selection
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that
- Descriptive paper will be completely online, i.e. the questions will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to type the answers using keyboard.
- Descriptive paper will be conducted online immediately after completion of online objective test of Phase-II Main.
Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. Minimum requirement is 5000 key depressions per hour. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
Note: Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.
Qualifying Marks: – Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.) and Phase–II (Main Exam.) will be decided as per discretion of EPFO
EPFO SSA 2020 Notification
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released the EPFO SSA 2020 Recruitment Notification for the post of Social Security Assistant (SSA). The Online Examination will be conducted on month of august and september 2020. Mains phase of the exam is scheduled in the month of November. Read along to check the details:
EPFO SSA 2020 Important Dates
The dates mentioned below are for the 2019 notification and it is expected to be around similar month in 2020. We will update the official dates once the 2020 notification is out
|Online Registrations Begins||27 Jun 2019|
|Online Registrations Ends||21 July 2019|
|Prelims||31 Aug 2019 and 1 Sep 2019|
|Mains||14 Nov 2019|
EPFO SSA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 27 years
As on july 2020 (Relaxable for SC /ST /OBC-NCL, Employees of Central Government, Employees of EPFO , Ex-Service men, and Persons with Benchmark Disability as per rules).
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent as on july 2020
- Possessing a speed of at least 5000 Key depressions per hour for Data Entry
Should possess a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized institute.
EPFO SSA 2020 Vacancy - Details
The vacancies mentioned here is as per the official notification released by EPFO SSA for 2019
|Region||State/Union Territory covered under the Region||Total|
|Andhra Pradesh Region||Andhra Pradesh||60|
|Gujarat Region||Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu||70|
|Himachal Pradesh Region||Himachal Pradesh||57|
|Kerala & Lakshadweep Region||Kerala, Lakshadweep||27|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Madhya Pradesh||55|
|North East Region||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam,Nagaland, Manipur,Meghalaya,Mizoram, Tripura||32|
|Punjab & Chandigarh Region||Punjab & Chandigarh||6|
|Uttar Pradesh Region||Uttar Pradesh||353|
EPFO SSA 2020 Application Process
Scanned Copies of following should be ready while filling the EPFO SSA Online Application form -:
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink) – Should NOT be in CAPITAL Letters
- Left hand thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) – Should be properly scanned and not smudged (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- Hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) – The declaration text (given below) has to be in the candidate’s hand-writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/PwBD / Female Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen (The fees shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase-I Examination for SC/ST/ PwBD/Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen only)- Rs. 250/-
- All other categories- Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply for EPFO SSA Exam Online
- Candidates to go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSA-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or her / his Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
EPFO SSA Admit Card
The EPFO SSA exam are conducted in the month of August and admit cards are made available 10-15 days prior to the exam date. The dates are officially announced by the authority every year. The tentative dates are expected to be released by July- August 2020.
EPFO SSA Cutoffs
The cutoff here is as per the results of the prelims in 2019 exam season, Final cutoff list will be updated once the mains exam are conducted and the official cutoff is released by the EPFO authority.
|NAME OF THE REGION||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||PWBD A||PWBD B||PWBD C||PWBD D & E||EXSM|
|KERALA & LAKSHADWEEP||65.00||–||–||72.25||83.00||–||–||–||–||–|
|NORTH EAST REGION||–||55.50||65.00||58.25||74.00||–||–||–||–||44.25|
|PUNJAB & CHANDIGARH||–||–||–||–||86.25||58.50||#||59.25||#||48.75|
EPFO SSA Syllabus 2020
Indices and Surds, LCM and H.C.F, Average, Age Problems, Boats and Stream, Clock and Calendar Problems, Decimal and Fractions, Data Interpretation – Charts and Graphs: Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart; Tabular; Caselet; Mixed DI, Mensuration, Mixture and Allegations,Number Series/ Number System, Partnerships, Percentage, Permutation and Combination, Pipes and Cisterns, Probability, Profit, Loss and Discount, Quadratic Equations,Simple and Compound Interest, Simplification & Approximation, Square root, Cube root, Time and Work, Time, Distance and Speed, Volume and Surface Area
Cloze Test, Correct Usage, Error Spotting, Fillers – Single, Double, Grammar (verb,prepositions, adverbs, articles, tenses etc.), Idioms and Phrases, Odd One Out, One Word Substitution, Parajumbles, Paragraph Completion, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Improvement,Synonyms/ Antonyms, Vocabulary based questions, Word/Phrase Replacement
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coded Inequalities, Coding and Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Directions and Distances, Double Line-up,Input Outpu, Ordering and Ranking, Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc., Scheduling, Seating Arrangement– Linear, Circular, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed,Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action, Syllogism, Verbal Reasoning.
General/ Economy/ Financial Awareness
Awards and Honours, Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations., Banking and Economic Appointments – Download Monthly New Appointments PDF, Bond Markets and types of Bonds,Books and Authors, Budget, Countries, Capitals and Currencies, Culture and Heritage,Current National and International Events – Download Monthly Current Affairs Bolt,Economic Policies and Schemes of Government, Economics and Finance, Everyday Science and General Science, Financial Institutions of India, Financial Markets – Its Types,GDP/ GNP, Geography, History – India and World, History of Banks, Important Days, Indian Budget, Indian Constitution, Indian Financial System, Indian polity and Governance, International Issues, Inventions and Discoveries, Money Markets and Capital Markets, NDP/ NNP, Payment Banks and Small Finance Banks, Policies and Laws Related to Banking,Reserve bank of India (RBI) – Structure & Function, Science and Technology, Scientific and General Abbreviations, Social Science, Sports and Games.
EPFO SSA Mock Tests
Few features of our online course is as below:
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts
- 10 Mock Tests for Prelims
- 5 Mock Tests for Mains, Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions`
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with material you need to work on most
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020