Mock tests available in English & Hindi
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
Nainital Bank Management Trainee Mock Tests
- Validity: End of Exam
- 5 Tests for Nainital Bank Management Trainee in latest pattern.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited is around a century-old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Late Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital.
With a glorious track record since 1973, Nainital Bank Limited is the only Scheduled Commercial Bank of Uttarakhand with 98.57% of its shareholding with Bank of Baroda, operating its Head Office from Nainital. At present the Bank has 03 Regional Offices one each at Haldwani, Dehradun and Noida with a network of 162 branches across 05 states of North India namely Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank PO Notification
Nainital Bank recruitment 2021 notification has been released for the recruitment of male and female candidates for the post of PO(MANAGEMENT TRAINEES). A total of 75 vacancies have been released by the Nainital Bank for Management Trainee. Eligible candidates can start applying for the post from 17th July to 31th July 2021.
Nainital Bank PO Important Dates
|Nainital Bank PO Events||Date|
|Nainital Bank PO Notification start date||17th July 2021|
|Nainital Bank PO application start date||17th July 2021|
|Nainital Bank PO application start date||31st July 2021|
|Nainital Bank PO admit card release date||To be notified|
|Nainital Bank PO Fee submission date||17th July 2021 to 31t July 2021|
|Nainital Bank PO exam date||To be notified|
|Nainital Bank PO Result date||To be notified|
Nainital Bank PO Selection Process
The selection shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following Tests:
Stage I: Objective type Written Test (Computer-based test) which shall be having multiple-choice questions.
Stage II: Personal Interview
Nainital Bank PO Exam Pattern
Stage I: Written exam (Online)
The first stage of the selection process shall be the online Written Test consisting of one question paper, which shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Question Paper shall comprise 200 questions carrying one (01) mark each. The syllabus and number of questions from various topics is as follows:
|S. No||Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
General Awareness (with
special reference to Banking)
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 Minutes|
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer
The test will be available in English only.
Nainital Bank PO Syllabus
Nainital Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be a citizen of India. S/he should not have obtained the citizenship/permanent residency/green card of any other country.
Age criteria for Management trainee(PO)
Minimum age as on 31 March, 2021 – 21 years.
Maximum age as on 31 March, 2021 – 27 years
Minimum Education Qualifications for PO
- Graduation / Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
Post-qualification preferable Experience for PO
- Candidates having 1-2 years experience in banking/financial/ institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
Nainital Bank PO Application Process
|S.No||Post||Application Fee (Rs.)|
|1||Management trainee||1500 rupee including GST|
|2||Clerk||1500 rupee including GST|
Note: if a candidate wants to apply for both PO and clerk, two separate applications and fees need to be submitted.
Documents Required Before Filling Up The Application Process
Before starting to fill-up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents handy as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
- Personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, address etc.
- Valid and active E-mail ID
- Valid and active mobile number
- Any government ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Graduation Degree certificate
- Online payment Facility such as internet banking, debit/credit card etc.
- Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) passport size photo (Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels, and size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb).
- Scanned signature (On white paper with Black Ink pen and file size should be 10kb – 20kb)
- Left thumb expression (File size should be 50 kb to 150 kb)
- Hand-written declaration(Should be written in Small letters and file size should be 100 kb to 200 kb)
Note: Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are NOT considered valid ID proof.
Steps To Apply Online
Step 1: Visit the official website - Click here
Step 2: First fill the registration process by providing the relevant details.
Step 3: Click on the Apply Online link.
Step 4: Now pay the application fee.
Step 5: Fill in any other relevant detail if required.
Step 6: Upload the scanned images.
Step 7: Press submit to successfully complete the application form 2021.
Step 8: Take a printout of the same for future reference.
Nainital Bank PO Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for the Nainital Bank PO exam are as follows:
- A total of 75 vacancies have been released for PO.
Nainital Bank PO Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the Nainital Bank PO Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the Nainital Bank PO exam with great success.
The Nainital Bank PO mock tests have the following features:
1) The Nainital Bank PO online test series will consist of 5 full-length Nainital Bank PO Mock Tests
2) All Mock Tests for Nainital Bank PO Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
Nainital Bank PO Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are Nainital Bank PO Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the Nainital Bank PO Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt Nainital Bank PO Mock Test Mock Test more than once?
A. One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboards Nainital Bank PO Mock Tests?
A. The special features of Oliveboard’s Nainital Bank PO Mock Tests are as follows:
All Mock tests are based on the latest Nainital Bank PO exam pattern.
It has special Memory-based mock tests based on the actual exam paper.
You can attempt these Nainital Bank PO mock tests from anywhere, any time, any day.
All Nainital Bank PO tests are created by exam toppers, experts and top faculty.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The entire syllabus of the Nainital Bank PO Exam is covered in the mock tests.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for Nainital Bank PO Online Test?
Ans: You will get 5 full-length Nainital Bank PO mock tests for practice. In addition to that, you will also get 200+ sectional & topic tests for practice.
Q. Can I Attempt the Nainital Bank PO Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the Nainital Bank PO Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the Nainital Bank PO Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....