Importance of BLAT Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of BLAT Exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the BLAT Mock Test Series will help you.
1. Mock tests help in improving your speed
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy which ensures better outcomes in the real examination.
2. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern is not enough. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam and also score more marks. Mock tests give you a good chance of cracking the exam.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie so that you can work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
4. Strategize with Mock Tests
Once you have grasped your weaknesses and understood the syllabus better, you can then craft a proper strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that very easily.
5. Helps you learn the study material
The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction. There is a lot to learn to qualify for BLAT Exam. And mock tests make you do the Legal Aptitude & Legal Reasoning/Current Affairs & General Knowledge/Logical Reasoning/English sections multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently, this trait will help you in the actual exam.
6. Actual Exam Like Interface
The Oliveboard Interface of BLAT Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
BLAT Exam Overview
|Name of Examination||Banaras Hindu University Law Admission Test (BLAT)|
|Exam conducting body||NTA on behalf of Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Program offered||BA LLB|
|Mode of BLAT exam||Online|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
BLAT Exam Pattern
It is very important to get acquainted with the examination pattern before preparing to take the examination. Doing so will help you in choosing the study material wisely and prepare likewise. Candidates must follow the BHU LLB Entrance Exam Pattern and syllabus thoroughly in order to benefit from it.
The BHU LLB entrance examination paper is divided into four sections. They are:
- Current Affairs and General Awareness
- English and Hindi Comprehension
- Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Common Legal Knowledge
|Topics ||No. of Question (approximately)||Marks|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Reasoning ||40 questions||3 mark each|
|General knowledge & Current Affairs||30 questions ||3 mark each|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning and Basic Mathematics||40 questions||3 mark each|
|English||30 questions||3 mark each|
|Total||150 questions||450 marks|
- It is an objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) Test
- The total no. of questions is 150
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- The total marks of the examination are 450.
- The Exam Pattern includes 4 sections- English/ Hindi Language, General Awareness and Current Affairs, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude, and Mental Ability.
- It has 2 sets of multiple-choice questions in English and Hindi Language Comprehension.
- The time duration of the examination is 120 minutes (2 hours).