Delhi Police Driver Mock Test Impostance
Speed Improvement with Delhi Police Driver Mock tests
Having a Good problem-solving speed is essential to score high in Delhi Police Driver Examination. Practicing with Delhi Police Driver Mock Test Series is the best way to improve your speed. Attempting Daily Mock tests would help you track and improve your speed and better prepare you for the exam.
Keep track of your progress with Delhi Police Driver Tests
Solving Mock Tests helps you stay on track w.r.t to your Delhi Police Driver Exam Preparation. It gives you a clear indication of how far have you come and how much more you need to improve. The continuous increase in mock test scores would mean your preparation is moving in the right direction. Whereas no improvement in mock test scores would mean something is lacking and you can redesign your preparation accordingly.
Know your weaknesses with Delhi Police Driver Mock Tests
Every Aspirant has weak points. By solving mock tests, You can analyze where your weaknesses lie and work on them. You can then decide which section (General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Computer Fundamentals) or which part of the Delhi Police Driver syllabus you should focus more on to get that extra mark in the exam.
What's there in the Delhi Police Driver Mock Test 2022
Here are the details of the Delhi Police Driver Free Mock Test that is provided by Oliveboard.
- 10 Delhi Police Driver Mock Tests
- 50+ Topic Mock Tests for Delhi Police Driver
- 60 Sectional Tests for Delhi Police Driver
- 120 GK Tests
Attempt your Free Delhi Police Driver Mock Test Now by registering with us.
Delhi Police Driver Exam Overview
|Post Name||Delhi Police Driver |
|Online Registration||8th July to 29th July|
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
|Age Limit||21 years to 30 years|
|Online Examination Date||October 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
* Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fees.
Delhi Police Driver Exam Pattern 2022
| ||Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Part - A||General Knowledge||20||20|
|Part - B||General Intelligence||20||20|
|Part - C||Numerical Ability||10||10|
|Part - D||Road Sense, Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Rules/ Signals vehicle & environmental pollution i.e. petrol and diesel vehicle, CNG operated vehicle, Noise pollution etc.||50||50|
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission through.