Importance of IDBI Executive Mock Test
The following reasons explain why solving IDBI Executive Exam Mock Tests will give you an edge in Exam preparation:
Test your progress with mock tests
Keep your preparation on track by taking Mock Tests. This helps you see how far you have come and how much more you still need to accomplish. When your mock test scores rise, you are on the right track. You may have to redesign your preparation if your mock test scores don't improve.
Taking mock tests makes you more confident
You will be more confident during the entrance examination if you know your strengths, develop an effective strategy, and practice the questions and problems repeatedly.
Mock tests can help you improve your speed
IDBI Executive mock test is a highly competitive exam in which accuracy is just as important as speed. Speed can be improved by practicing mock tests. The regular practice of Mock Tests will give you a clear idea of the type of questions that will be asked. You can thus prepare your tricks to answer the question as quickly as possible.
Prepare with mock tests
You can devise a strategy if you know your weaknesses and understand the syllabus. Analyzing your mistakes will help you figure out why they happened. Performing mock tests will help you improve your strategy.
You can come up with new tips and tricks
By taking a mock test, you can also learn how you can solve problems faster. By taking mock tests, you learn how to apply the tips and tricks you already know.
IDBI Executive Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the IDBI Bank Executive Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the IDBI Bank Executive exam with great success.
The IDBI Bank Executive mock tests
- The IDBI Bank Executive online test series will consist of 5 full-length IDBI Bank Executive Mock Tests
- All Mock Tests for IDBI Bank Executive Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
IDBI Bank Executive Exam - Overview
|IDBI Recruitment||IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment Exam|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation Degree |
|Selection Process||Online Test and Document Verification|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/PWD|
|Exam Sections||Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language|
IDBI Executive Exam- Exam Pattern
An online test will be conducted to screen the candidates. The subject-wise time and marking criteria are mentioned below.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|2||Working-level knowledge of the English language||50||50|
| ||Grand Total||150||150|
- Except for the test of the English language, the test for other exams can be answered both in English and in Hindi.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted from the total marks arrived. If the candidate leaves any questions unanswered, no marks will get deducted.
- The candidate must bring his/her ID proof on the date of examination. The ID proof may be a voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- The final selection of the candidate depends on the marks scored in the online test and the result of the medical examination.
- The total duration of the test is 90 minutes.