Benefits of Supreme Court Junior Assistant Mock Tests
Mock tests are practice tests that contain questions as per the syllabus prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Regular practice of mocks can vastly improve your chances of getting selected. Here will be looking at the benefits of Supreme Court Junior Assistant mock tests:
Gives you the feel of the actual exam
As the mock tests are curated with special attention to the prescribed syllabus, they help deliver an actual exam feel which is highly effective for the candidates. Candidates can attempt Supreme Court Junior Assistant Mock Tests to feel the real exam environment.
Helps analyse your performance
Mocks are a great way to understand the level of preparation you are at and offer a holistic view of your performance. By analysing these performances one can gain valuable insights into the areas that need improvement. Supreme Court Junior Assistant Mock Tests will help you with important data related to your performance that will help you improve in low-scoring sections.
Improve Actual Score
The best thing about mock tests is their ability to improve actual exam scores. This is achieved by providing performance analysis after mock tests and highlighting areas that need to be worked upon. This ultimately leads to improved performance in those sections and as a result, more marks are scored.
Improves Time Management
Time is a very important factor in competitive exams and mock tests are very helpful in time management as giving the test repeatedly under exam like environment helps in improving the time required to solve questions substantially. With more time in hand, a candidate can attempt more questions and score more marks.
Exam like Interface
Oliveboard provides the Supreme Court Junior Assistant test interface that closely resembles the interface of the actual exam and this helps candidates in adapting easily to the real exam environment which saves time and improves chances of attempting more questions.
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam - Overview
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Supreme Court of India|
|Application Fees||Rs. 500/- (for General Category)|
Rs. 250/- (for SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories)
|Selection process||Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, & Descriptive Test, and Interview|
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
|Pay Scale||PB-6 (35400-112400)|
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for Supreme Court Junior Assistant is as follows:
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions, and 25 General Knowledge questions)||2 Hours|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 Minutes|
|Descriptive Test (in the English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay Writing||2 Hours|
- Negative marking of 0.25 in the Objective Type Test
- Typing (English) Test on computer will be conducted on the same date and place of the Objective Type Written Test.
- Those candidates who qualify as per approved criteria/cut-off in the Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer and Descriptive Test will be required to appear for an Interview before an Interview Board and qualify the Interview by securing minimum qualifying or more marks.
- After qualifying in prescribed test and Interview, the selected candidates will be empanelled in the order of merit for appointment as Junior Court Assistant. The candidates may note that mere placement in panel does not confer any right on the candidates to claim appointment for the post of Junior Court Assistant.