Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About NICL Assistant 2020
National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) is a state-owned general insurance company in India. The company headquartered at Kolkata was established in 1906 and nationalized in 1972. Assistant position in NICL is one of the most sought after position in the insurance industry.
NICL Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||50||120 mins|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
NICL Assistant 2020 Notification
National Insurance Company Limited through its official notification invites online applications for the post of Assistant Class III cadre. The recruitment exam will be a computer-based online exam for the selection of candidates.
NICL Assistant 2020 Important Dates
The exam notification for 2020 is still to be declared and therefore the below dates will be updated after the official notification.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
NICL Assistant 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
NICL Assistant 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Once released, we would update the same here for your reference.
NICL Assistant 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (140* 60 pixels)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 50/-
- All Others: Rs. 500/-
Steps to Apply for NICL Assistant Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on NICL Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
NICL Assistant Admit Card
NICL would release the admit card of the phase 1 exam for the recruitment for the post of the Assistant about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam date. You can download your NICL Assistant exam Admit Card for the phase 1 exam from the direct link to be updated here.
NICL Assistant Cutoffs
This NICL Assistant cut off scores for 2020 will be declared after the exams are conducted for 2020 session
NICL Assistant Syllabus 2020
The section-wise syllabus for NICL Assistant Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
National and International news, Static GK: Finance, Insurance, Banking Awareness, Budget, Sports, Polity, Geography, Economics, History, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology, Inventions & Discoveries, Awards, Books & Authors, etc.
Hardware and software related term, computer terminology, computer parts. Memory (RAM/ROM).
NICL Assistant Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts.
- 10 Mock Tests for NICL Assistant (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions.
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions.
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....