UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 Notification
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023: Union Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for the EPFO EO/AO short notice 2023. The notification has been released for a total of 577 vacancies for the post of EO/AO and APFC. We will provide you with the exam notification details like the eligibility criteria, selection process and more. Interested candidates can check the registration procedure and last date to apply online for the UPSC EPFO EO/AO 2023.
UPSC EPFO Notification Download
Download the UPSC EPFO EO/AO Notification 2023
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Overview
We have mentioned below the detailed overview of the examination for a better understanding of the candidates.
|Organization||Employees Provident Fund Organization|
|Posts||Enforcement Officers/Account Officers & Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|Registration Dates||25th February to 17th March 2023|
|Upper Age Limit||For EO/AO: 30 years|
For APFC: 35 years
|Selection Process||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Official Website||UPSC |
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Candidates interested in the vacancies of EO/AO and APFC in the EPFO must be aware of the important dates of the recruitment. EPFO 2023 Important Dates is mentioned below in the table.
|EPFO EO/AO Notification 2023||25th February 2023|
|EPFO EO/AO Apply Online 2023|
25th February 2023
|Closure of registration of application|
17th March 2023
Attempt the UPSC EPFO EO/AO Mock Test For Free
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the vacancies of Enforcement Officers/Account Officers and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in the EPFO. We have mentioned below the category-wise vacancies for the EPFO 2023 examination.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Apply Online
UPSC released the recruitment notification for the EPFO EO/AO on the 25th of February 2023. The online registration procedure will start on the 25th of February 2023 and candidates can apply online till the 17th of March 2023. Candidates can apply online from the official website of the UPSC from 25th February 2023.
How to Apply Online for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must be aware of the detailed procedure to apply online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment. We have mentioned below the steps to apply online.
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Register yourself on the website and access your login credentials.
- Log in with your credentials and click on the apply online section of UPSC EPFO recruitment.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Review the application form and make the payment.
- Submit your application and take a print-out for future reference.
Candidates need to pay the application fees for completing their EPFO online application procedure. We have mentioned below the category-wise application fees for the candidates.
|General/OBC/EWS||For one post - Rs. 25/-|
|For both posts - Rs. 50/-|
Attempt the UPSC EPFO EO/AO Mock Test For Free
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in the UPSC EPFO recruitment must be aware of the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. We have mentioned below the detailed eligibility criteria for a better understanding of the candidates.
UPSC has released the short notice to invite candidates for the vacancies. So, we only have the upper age limit for the vacant posts. We will update the minimum age criteria once the detailed notification will be available on the official website.
- Upper Age Limit for APFC: 35 years
- Upper Age Limit for EO/AO: 30 years
There is an upper-age relaxation for the reserved categories. We have mentioned below the category-wise age relaxation in years.
|EPFO EO/AO 2023 Age Relaxation|| |
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|Employees of EPFO||5 Years|
|PH (Gen)||10 Years|
|PH (OBC)||13 Years|
|PH (ST/SC)||15 Years|
- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a government-recognized university.
- Candidates with a Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws/Public Administration will be given preference.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a two-phase examination i.e.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Weightage in the ratio of 75:25 will be accorded for marks in Recruitment Test and for marks in the Interview for determining the final merit in the instant recruitment case.
UPSC EPFO Exam Pattern
- The written Test will be of objective type in a pen-paper mode.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The test will be for 300 marks
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective-type questions with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus 2023
The syllabus of the Test broadly comprises the following topics:-
- General English- To evaluate the candidate's understanding of the English language& workman – use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations& Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.