Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam
The Public Work Department, Karnataka every releases the notification for AE/ JE exam. A total of 990 vacancies has been released.
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success. The Karnataka PWD AE/ JE mock tests have the following features:
- All Mock Tests for Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- For Assistant Engineer (AE): 5 Technical Paper, 5 General Studies Paper, For Junior Engineer (JE): 5 Technical Paper 5 General Studies Paper
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||17th August 2021|
|Online Registration End Date||16th September 2021|
|Exam Date||13th - 15th December (Tentative)|
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Vacancies
|Name of Vacancy||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||660|
|Junior Engineer Civil||330|
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Eligibility Criteria
So, candidates have to complete their Degree or Diploma in the field of Civil engineering in the recognized university or organization.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit is: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit is: 35 Years
Upper Age Relaxation for SC, ST & BC applicable.
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Syllabus
Specific Paper – Civil Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Building Materials
- The design of Steel Structures
- Solid Mechanics
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Open Channel Flow
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power
- Pipe Flow
- Water Resource Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Cultural Heritage & Tourism
- Geography – India & Karnataka
- Current events – International, National, and Local
- Science and Technology in administration
- History – India & Karnataka
- Personalities in News
- Economy - India & Karnataka
- General mental ability and quantitative ability
- Summary and Precis writing
- Translation to Kannada
- Letter writing
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Application Process
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B) Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For ex-servicemen: Rs. 50/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates : Exempted
Note : All candidates have to pay a processing fees of Rs 35.
Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam Pattern
The Compulsory Kannada language paper is qualifying in nature. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 50 marks.
|Paper||Subject||No.of Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||General Paper||200||1 1/2 Hour|
|2.||Specific Paper||200||02 Hours|
|3||Compulsory Kannada language||150||03 Hours|
Steps To Apply Online For Karnataka PWD AE/ JE Exam
- First of all candidates must visit the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Thereafter click on the PWD Karnataka Employment Notice 2021 for Group B & C PDF 2021.
- Download the PWD Karnataka AE JE 2021 Notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves through the same website.
- Those who have already made enrollment Click on the Registration Link for kpsc.kar.nic.in Assistant Engineer Jobs 2021.
- Furthermore, you will redirect to the Sign in Page.
- Now Enter the required credentials and Select the Post you want to Apply.
- Consequently, After that, Pay the Application Fee through Payment Gateway using Credit/Debit Card.
- Thereafter Fill Up the PWD Karnataka Jr Engineer Recruitment Online Application Form Carefully without any mistakes.
- Finally Print the Application Form and Save it.
13th - 15th December (Tentative)