TNUSRB SI 2022: TNUSRB is functioning in the Tamil Nadu Police department since November 1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the uniformed departments like Police, Prison, and Fire service. The Notification for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector 2022 ( (Taluk, AR, TSP) is expected to be released on 8 March 2022. To be selected as a Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector 2022, candidates must pass all the phases of the exam. Check out complete TNUSRB SI 2022 Exam (Taluk & AR Armed Reserve and Tamil Nadu Special Police) details and dates further here. You can try out various courses and mock tests offered by Oliveboard.
TNUSRB SI 2022 - Notification Out
The Notification for TNUSRB SI 2022 ( (Taluk, AR, TSP) has been released on 8 March 2022. The last date to apply is 7 April 2022. A total of 444 vacancies have been announced and the exam will be conducted on 25th and 26th June 2022.
Know more: TNUSRB SI 2022 Notification
TNUSRB SI Mock Test 2022
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the TNUSRB SI Online Exam 2022. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success.
The TNUSRB SI Mock Tests 2022 have the following features:
- The TNUSRB SI online test series will consist of 10 GK + Psychology Tests and 10 Tamil Tests
- All Mock Tests for TNUSRB SI Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
TNUSRB SI Notification 2022
TNUSRB SI Exam Notification 2022 is expected to be released on the official site - tnusrb.tn.gov.in on 8 March 2022. Candidates need to be aware of the complete details of the exam before applying.
TNUSRB SI 2022: Overview
|Name of Exam||TNUSRB SI Exam|
|Exam Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Exam Level||Tamil Nadu|
|Language of Exam||English and Tamil|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Selection Process||3 (Written examination, PMT/PET/ET, Viva-voce)|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||044 - 40016200|
TNUSRB SI 2022 - Important Dates
|TNUSRB SI 2022 Events||Important Dates |
|TNUSRB SI Notification 2022 Release Date||8 March 2022|
|Start Date to Apply for TNUSRB SI 2022||8 March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for TNUSRB SI 2022||7 April 2022|
|TNUSRB SI 2022 Exam Date- Written Exam|
25 June 2022 &
26 June 2022
|TNUSRB SI 2022 Written Exam Result Date||To be announced|
|TNUSRB SI 2022 - Physical Endurance Test Date||To be announced|
|TNUSRB SI 2022 - Viva Voce Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||To be announced|
Attempt a Free Mock Test
TNUSRB SI 2022 Vacancy
TNUSRB SI 2022 Vacancy was announced along with the Notification. A total of 444 vacancies have been announced.
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||General/ Men ||Women/ Transgenders||Total|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service ||279||120||399|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service ||32||13||45|
How to apply online for TNUSRB SI 2022?
The following is a step-by-step guide to filling out the TNUSRB SI 2022 application form without difficulty:
Visit the TNUSRB login/ official website page.
- Go to the Notification or Careers tab on the Homepage.
- Click on the TNUSRB Recruitment notification 2022 and register yourself.
- Log in, choose the post you wish to apply for, and then fill in the form with the necessary details.
- Upload all necessary (Personal information, education) documents as required.
- Pay the application fees
- Finally, double-check the information and save a copy of the form.
- Download it for future reference.
TNUSRB SI 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Check the qualifying criteria for the Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Exam below to see if you are eligible to apply for the TNUSRB SI 2022. To avoid having their Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector application cancelled later, candidates must meet the following TNUSRB SI 2022 eligibility requirements:
The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as of 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 yrs|
|Departmental candidates appearing for the departmental quota examination||47 yrs|
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government on the date of Notification.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
TNUSRB SI 2022 - Application Fee
The fee structure for the TNUSRB SI online application is listed below. Fee/Intimation charges cannot be reimbursed or retained in reserve for any other examination or selection after they have been paid. The application fee has to be paid in full online. The examination fee can be paid online through credit/ debit card or net banking or offline (State Bank of India cash challan).
|For Unreserved candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For Police Departmental candidates||Rs 500/-|
TNUSRB SI 2022 - Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and marks allocation for open and departmental candidates
|Stages||Open Quota Examination||Departmental Quota Examination|| |
|Written Test||Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test Objective type paper of 100 marks||Part – I. Tamil eligibility Test Objective type paper of 100 marks|| |
|Written Test||Part – II. General knowledge & Psychology test. Objective type paper of 70 marks ||Part – II. General knowledge, Psychology, Law, and Police Administration test. Objective type paper of 85 marks || |
|Certificate Verification and Physical Tests. ||Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Endurance Test (ET) is qualifying in nature. Physical Efficiency test (PET) - it has a maximum of 15 marks ||Exempted from PMT and PET. Endurance Test (ET) is qualifying in nature. || |
|Viva-voce ||10 Marks||10 Marks|| |
|Special Marks||5 marks (for NCC/NSS/Sports)||5 marks (for Medals in National Police Duty Meet)|| |
|TOTAL||100 marks||100 marks|| |
TNUSRB SI 2022 - Written Exam Syllabus
Know the complete details of the exam below :
PART I: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE – BOTH FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
- GENERAL SCIENCE: It will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observations and experience as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made any special study of any scientific discipline. The questions shall be from topics- in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology viz. Scientific Instruments, Inventions, and Discoveries. Scientists and their contributions, Human Physiology, Diseases, and their cause, cure and prevention, Diet and Balanced diet, Human Genetics, Animals, Mammals and Birds, Environment and Ecology, Elements and Compounds. Acids, Bases, and Salts and allied subjects, Motion, Newton's Laws of Motion – Properties of Matter, Electricity, National Laboratories, and other related topics. All these topics will be of basic nature.
- HISTORY OF INDIA: Dates and events of Indian History from Indus Valley Civilisation to the present-day Indian modern administration.
- GEOGRAPHY: Regions of India, Weather, Monsoon and Climate, Rainfall, Natural Calamities, Crops, Crops pattern, Indian Towns and Places, Hill Stations, National Parks, Major Ports, Minerals, Location of Major Industries, Forests, and Wildlife, Population distribution in India and other related topics.
- ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE: Agriculture, Major crops and crop pattern in India, Industrial Development, Major, Medium, Small Scale and Cottage Industries of Tamil Nadu Village and Rural Development in India. Housing, Drinking water, and other development schemes – price policy, inflation, population and unemployment problems, imports and exports Industrial development, and 5-year planning.
- INDIAN POLITY: Indian Constitution, Salient Features, Citizenship, Elections, Parliament and State legislature, Executive, States, Judiciary system, Local SelfGovernments, Centre-State Relations, Language Policy and Foreign Policy.
- CURRENT EVENTS: Latest development in Science and technology, political developments in India, new developments in Trade, Transport and communication, and historical events. Fine Arts like dance, drama, films, painting, major literary works, Games and Sports, National, International awards, National and International organizations, Abbreviations, Who is Who, Books and Authors, General Technology, India and its Neighbours, present-day India and other related topics. Arts, Literature, Culture of India and Tamil Nadu.
Part II: PSYCHOLOGY – FOR OPEN AND DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES
- LOGICAL ANALYSIS: Analysis of any information logically to find out various dimensions of the information.
- NUMERICAL ANALYSIS: Quick response with regard to numerical ability will be tested.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Effective usage of languages will be tested.
- INFORMATION HANDLING ABILITY: For any given information, the various aspects of the information, the inferences, and connected facts will be tested.
- MENTAL ABILITY TEST: These tests are meant to verify the candidate's capability to draw conclusions through, inductive or deductive reasoning. It will include elementary problems from school mathematics.
In addition to the above, the Departmental Quota candidates will have questions on the following police subjects in Part-II
- POLICE STANDING ORDER (PSO): The provisions of PSO and its application at various points during its functioning will be tested.
- POLICE ADMINISTRATION: General rules with regard to the day-to-day administration of the department will be tested.
- CrPC., IPC., EVIDENCE ACT: The basic knowledge and day-to-day usage in the Police Station and in cases that are handled in the Courts.
Attempt a Free Mock Test
TNUSRB SI 2022 – Admit Card
The admit card for the exam will be issued by the conducting body on its website a minimum of 2 weeks before the exam. Following is the procedure to download the admit card
How to download TNUSRB SI 2022 Admit Card?
- Visit the tnusrb.tn.gov.in official website.
- Look for the Recruitment section.
- Click on the ‘Download admit card' link for the relevant exam.
- Enter your TNUSRB User ID and password and click on the Login button.
- You will soon see the Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Exam 2022 admit card on the screen.
- Check the details on the admit card and download a soft copy
- Take a printout for future reference
TNUSRB SI 2022 – Result
Steps to check TNUSRB SI exam final result
- Visit the TNUSRB website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Final Provisional Selection List' link on the website
- The merit list is displayed in pdf form.
- Download and check the result using your roll number.
TNUSRB SI 2022 – Cut off
The Previous year's TNUSRB SI Exam Cut off is as follows :
| ||GENERAL||FEMALE & TG||GENERAL||FEMALE & TG||MALE|
TNUSRB SI 2022 – Preparation Tips
Following are some tips that candidates can follow to ace the Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Exam 2022 Examination
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly
- Allot how much time you will devote to each subject every day
- Based on the above step, prepare a study plan and stick to it
- Keep some time for revision
- Go through previous years' question papers and attempt mock tests
- Read newspapers and follow the news online to be abreast with the latest happenings
To prepare for the TNUSRB SI 2022, look at the previous year's question papers. Candidates must ensure that they have a good knowledge of Tamil, GK, and Psychology. Start preparing in advance and clarify any doubts you have beforehand. Time yourself when you attempt the mock tests to be better prepared for the actual exams.