Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2020
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About Canara Bank PO 2020
Canara Bank is one of India’s leading public sector banks. The Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam is conducted for admitting candidates to the 1-year PGDBF course.
Canara Bank PO 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
Canara Bank PO 2020 Notification
Canara Bank PO Notification is released for selection of candidates for the specially designed One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) either through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida, which are recognized by UGC. On successful completion of the course, the selected candidate would be posted as a Probationary officer in various branches of Canara Bank across the country.
Canara Bank PO 2020 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
Canara Bank PO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is a must as IBPS PO exam is conducted online.
- Language Proficiency: The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of the probationary period.
Canara Bank PO 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Let us have a look at the previous year vacancies
- General: 404
- SC: 12
- ST: 60
- OBC: 216
- Total: 800
Canara Bank PO 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 118
- All Others: Rs. 708
Steps to Apply for Canara Bank PO Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on Canara Bank Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
Canara Bank PO Admit Card
Canara Bank would release the admit card of the Preliminary exam for the PGDBF course for the post of the probationary officer about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam date. You can download your Canara Bank PO Admit Card for the prelims exam from the direct link to be updated here.
Canara Bank PO Cutoffs
This Canara Bank PO cut off scores of prelims exam conducted in 2018 are given below.
|Category||Reasoning Ability (50 Marks)||English Language (50 Marks)||General Awareness (50 Marks)||Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)||Overall Exam Cut off (200 Marks)|
Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2020
The section-wise syllabus for Canara Bank PO Online Test is given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Current Affairs– National & Internationa, Budget, Awards and Honours, Important Financial & Economic News, Important Days, International & National Organizations, Sports, Books and Authors, Science – Inventions & Discoveries, Countries & Capitals etc.
Canara Bank PO Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts
- 10 Mock Tests for Canara Bank PO (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....