Importance of Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam preparation. It helps in the following manner:
1. Helps To Familiarize With The Real Exam
Mock test papers are designed based on the actual test papers. These test papers make familiar you with the question pattern, syllabus, difficulty level. Thereby, giving mock test papers help candidates to get familiarized with the actual exam-environment. Attempt Oliveboard Free Mock test to get familiarize with the exact exam pattern.
2. Time Management
Another reason why a mock test is important is that it allows you to manage time. Mock tests are prepared, following the exact exam pattern. The type of questions will be similar to your final examination questions and the scheduled time period to complete the paper will be exactly the same. Therefore, answering mock tests allows you to manage your time. After solving several mock tests you will know how to divide your time effectively, between sections of the question paper.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie and work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up time.
4. You can come up with new tricks and tips
Another importance of mock test you will be able to create your own techniques or tricks to help you solve problems faster. Or you may have already learned the tips and tricks and mock tests will help you learn to apply them.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test Special Features
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard's intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard's analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Overview
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Judicial Services|
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan High Court|
|Periodicity||Once a Year|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's of Law|
|Age Limit||23-35 Years|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|Total Vacancies (2022)||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Interview|
RJS Selection Process
The Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam is divided into three stages. The preliminary exam is held for all applicants who have applied & whose applications have been approved. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam with the required cut-off scores will be eligible to take the mains exam. Following the mains exam, a limited number of candidates will be chosen for the final stage of recruitment, which is the interview round. Below are the stages of the Rajasthan Judicial Services selection process.
- Preliminary Examination (Objective)
- Main Examination (Written)
Candidates scoring more than 35% in Prelims and Mains will be considered for the interview round.
RJS Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Judicial Exam is divided into three stages prelims, mains, and interview.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Hindi and English||30|
- The preliminary examination consists 2 subjects' law, Hindi and English
- The law consists of 70 questions, each worth one mark.
- Hindi and English subject consists of 30 questions
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the prelim's exams.
- The total time allotted is 2hours.
Main Exam Pattern
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the mains exams.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Civil Law||100||3 hours|
|Criminal Law||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 hours|
|English Essay||50||2 hours|
The Rajasthan Judicial Services interview phase is the final stage of the selection process; candidates who meet all the qualifying standards and have completed the prelims and mains tests will be called for the interview round.
In the interview, the selected candidates are tested for their character, personality, and suitability for the job.