Mock tests available
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2022
Rajasthan Judicial Services - Complete Course
- Launch Sale: Use code LAUNCH10 to get 10% off. Limited Offer!
- Complete course coverage of All Major and Minor topics for Prelims + Mains
- 300+ Live/Recorded Classes for complete Concept Building
- 50+ Live Practice Sessions for Last Minute Practice
- Special classes for order/judgment writing
- 10 Prelims Mock Tests + 5 Mains Mock Tests
- 50+ Topic Tests
- Speed Revision Notes on all topics for Prelims
- Comprehensive Notes on all topics for Mains
- Validity: 12 Months
- Launch Sale: Use code LAUNCH10 to get 10% off. Limited Offer!
- Have a coupon code?
About Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam
The Rajasthan High Court is the High Court of the state of Rajasthan. It was established on 29 August 1949 under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance, 1949.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Notification
Rajasthan High Court posts job advertisements for Rajasthan Judicial Services on its official website. The high court chooses the preferred candidates for the Civil Judge position in Rajasthan through the Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam. Candidates with law degrees are eligible to take the exam. The exam comprises three stages of selection: preliminary exam, main exam, & interview. On July 22, 2021, the Rajasthan High Court issued a notification for the Rajasthan Judicial Service exam with a total of 120 vacancies. The candidates were given time from July 30, 2021, until August 31, 2021, to fill in the online applications for the position of Rajasthan Judicial Services exam.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application Process||July 30th, 2021|
|Last Date to submit Online Applications||August 31st, 2021|
|Rajasthan Judicial Service Prelims Examination Date||To be notified|
|RJS Mains Exam Date||To be Notified|
|RJS Interview Date||To be Notified|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be fully aware of the prerequisites before applying for the position and taking the RJS exam. Before commencing the application process & enrolling for the exam, applicants should verify the RJS exam eligibility criteria to see whether they are eligible for the post. The eligibility criteria for the RJS jobs can also be found in the official recruitment notification. Let’s look at the RJS eligibility criteria.
1. Age limit
2. Educational qualification
4. Age relaxation
All candidates must be at least 23 years old, with a maximum age limit of 35 years.
|Minimum Age Limit||23 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Age Relaxation Category Wise
|Category||Age Relaxation Limit|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Women candidates||5 years|
|Other backward classes||5 years|
|Scheduled Caste – SC||5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Nationality Criteria
All applicants for RJS positions must be Indian citizens and present the necessary documents to establish their citizenship.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Educational Qualification
Candidates must possess an LLB degree or an equivalent degree from an approved bar council university.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Selection Process
The Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam is divided into three stages. The preliminary exam is held for all applicants who have applied & whose applications have been approved. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam with the required cut-off scores will be eligible to take the mains exam. Following the mains exam, a limited number of candidates will be chosen for the final stage of recruitment, the interview round. Below are the stages of the Rajasthan Judicial Services selection process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Main Examination
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Judicial Exam is divided into three stages prelims, mains, and interview.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|Hindi and English||30|
- The preliminary examination consists 2 subjects’ law, Hindi and English
- The law consists of 70 questions, each worth one mark.
- Hindi and English subject consists of 30 questions
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the prelim’s exams.
- The total time allotted is 2hours.
Main Exam Pattern
- According to the official notification of the Rajasthan High Court, there is no negative marking in the mains exams.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Civil Law||100||3 hours|
|Criminal Law||100||3 hours|
|Hindi Essay||50||2 hours|
|English Essay||50||2 hours|
The Rajasthan Judicial Services interview phase is the final stage of the selection process; candidates who meet all the qualifying standards and have completed the prelims and mains tests will be called for the interview round.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Syllabus
Candidates must review the exam’s detailed syllabus, which will assist them in studying and performing well in the exam. Below is the Rajasthan Judicial Services Syllabus.
|Subject: Law Paper 1|
|The Specific Relief Act 1963, The Constitution of India, Code of Civil Procedure 1908, The Limitation Act 1963, The Indian Evidence Act 1872, Interpretation of Statutes Indian Contract Act, 1872The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001 The Transfer of Property Act, 1882 Order/Judgment Writing|
|Subject: Law Paper 2|
|The Indian Penal Code, 1860 The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872 Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 Framing of Charge/Judgment Writing, The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958 The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII)|
|Subject: English & Hindi|
|Tenses, Phrasal verbs and idioms, Articles and determiners, Active & passive voice, Direct and indirect speech, Antonyms, Synonyms, Co-ordination & subordination, Modals with concepts|
|Subject: Law Paper-1|
|The Indian Evidence Act, 1872 Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 The Constitution of India, Indian Contract Act, 1872 The Specific Relief Act, 1963 The Limitation Act, 1963 The Transfer of Property Act, 1882 The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001Interpretation of StatutesOrder/Judgment Writing|
|Subject: Law Paper-2|
|The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 The Indian Evidence Act, 1872 Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII) Framing of Charge /Judgment Writing The Indian Penal Code, 1860 The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958|
|Subject: English and Hindi|
|Essay writing in Hindi, Essay writing in English|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Application Process
How To Apply For Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam?
Interested candidates were allowed to apply through the Rajasthan High Court’s official website between July 30th and August 31st, 2021. Candidates should carefully read the prerequisites before applying for the Rajasthan Judicial Services to ensure they are eligible for the position and to avoid having their registration form canceled or denied. Follow the instructions below to apply online.
- Visit the Rajasthan High Court website.
- Candidates must first register on the Rajasthan High Court official website using their email address, name, and phone number.
- After successfully registering on the Rajasthan High Court website, the candidate must sign in with their credentials and choose the “Apply Online” option.
- The candidate must then complete the online application form to the best of his or her ability, including the full name, age, guardians’ names, educational qualifications, address and any other fields.
- After completing the online application form, applicants will be asked to pay the application fee. Exam fees can be paid via debit card, credit card, net banking, and other methods.
- Candidates must then submit a scanned copy of their most current photo & signature, as specified in the notification.
- After that, candidates can submit the application form & print it for future reference.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam Application Fee
When registering & submitting the exam application form for the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam, candidates are entitled to pay an application fee. The application fees vary based on the candidate’s category, and they can be paid via a debit card, credit card, or net banking. The examination application Fees are not refundable once paid under any circumstances. The application fees for the various categories are listed in the table below.
|Other Backward Class||Rs.1000/-|
|Other State candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy)||Rs.750/-|
|Persons with disabilities||Rs.500/-|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Vacancy Details
The Rajasthan High Court has announced a total of 120 Civil Judge vacancies. The table below contains detailed information regarding the number of positions available in each category for the Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam 2021.
|Economically Weaker Section||11|
|Other Backward Class||24|
|Most Backward Class||05|
Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the exam with great success. The Rajasthan Judicial Services mock tests have the following features:
1) The Rajasthan Judicial Services online test series will consist of 10 full-length Mock Tests for Prelims, 5 Mock Tests for Mains, & 50 Topic Tests.
2) All Mock Tests for Rajasthan Judicial Services Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
5) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test more than once?
A. One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for Rajasthan Judicial Services Online Test?
Ans. 10 Full Length Mock Test For Rajasthan Judicial Services Prelims Exam
5 Full Length Mock Test For Rajasthan Judicial Services Mains Exam
50 Rajasthan Judicial Topic Tests Mock Tests
Q. Can I Attempt the Rajasthan Judicial Services Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the Rajasthan Judicial Services Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the Rajasthan Judicial Services Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....