Mock tests available in English & Hindi
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
UP PCS Pre Quick Revision Batch
- Use the code SUCCESS to get special launch discount of 50%.
- Live Course
- 120+ Live Classes For Quick Revision
- Latest pattern and syllabus based live classes
- Medium of Instruction in live classes - Hindi
- Complete Coverage of History, Polity, Geography, Economics, Science, UP State, Census, Schemes, In-depth coverage of CA of UP Specific
- Live Class provided by Renowned Faculties of Delhi
- PDF Provided after each Live Class
- 15 Mock Tests for Prelims 2021
- - 6 GS-1 Subject-wise Tests
- - 6 GS-1 Full Syllabus Mock Tests
- - 3 GS-2 CSAT Tests
- - Detailed Notes for in-depth study
- - Covers 8 GS-1 subjects including UP specific topics
- - Available in English and Hindi
- Validity: Dec 31st, 2021.
- Use the code SUCCESS to get special launch discount of 50%.
- Have a coupon code?
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the conducting body for various Civil Services Examinations in Uttar Pradesh. The Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for Group A and Group B civil services of the UP State Government.
UPPSC PCS Notification
The UPPSC PCS 2021 exam notification has been released for the post of State/Upper Subordinate Services (PCS)/ACF/RFO. The number of vacancies for the Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) 2021 Examination is about 400. Eligible candidates can apply for these posts from 5th February 2021 to 5th March 2021.
UPPSC PCS Important Dates
|UPPSC PCS Events||Date|
|UPPSC PCS Notification PDF Release Date||5th February 2021|
|UPPSC PCS application start date||5th February 2021|
|UPPSC PCS application ends on||5th March 2021|
|UPPSC PCS admit card release date||To be notified|
|UPPSC PCS Exam date (Prelims)||24th October 2021|
|UPPSC PCS Prelims result||To be notified|
|UPPSC PCS Mains||28th January 2022|
UPPSC PCS Exam Selection Criteria
The competitive examination for the PCS Examination, 2021 comprises three successive stages.
Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice)
Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination)
Viva- Voce (Personality Test)
UPPSC PCS Exam Pattern
Stage I: The Preliminary examination for Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) consists of 2 papers, of which answer sheets will be on OMR sheets. Paper I and II shall comprise of 150 and 100 respectively. The timing of paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
UPPSC PCS Syllabus
Stage 1 Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice) Syllabus
Paper I (General Studies-I):
Current events of national and international importance.
History of India and Indian National Movement.
India and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
General Issues on Environmental ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
For a detailed syllabus, click here
Note:- Candidates are expected to have general awareness about the above subjects with special reference to Uttar Pradesh.
Paper I (General Studies-II) Syllabus:
- Interpersonal skills, including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
Stage 2 Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination)
The written examination will consist of compulsory and optional subjects. The candidates have to select any one subject from the list of optional subjects for the main examination, which will consist of two papers.
- General Hindi-150 marks
- Essay-150 marks
- General Studies (First Paper)-200 marks
- General Studies (Second Paper)-200 marks
- General Studies (Third Paper)-200 marks
- General Studies (Fourth Paper)-200 marks
Botany, Agriculture, Mechanical Engineering, Zoology, Law, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, Animal Husbandry, English Lit., Physics & Veterinary Science, Urdu Lit. Mathematics, Statistics, Hindi Lit. Geography, Management, Sanskrit Lit. Political Science, Economics, Commerce, Sociology, International Relations, Accountancy, Philosophy, History, Public Administration, Geology, Anthropology, Medical Science, Psychology, Civil Engineering
For a detailed syllabus, click here
Stage 3 Viva- Voice (Personality Test)
The candidate will be interviewed by a board of competent and unbiased observers. The personality test will be 150 Marks.
Total duration of Paper I and II - 2 hours each
Total Number of questions in Paper I - 150 (200 Marks)
Total Number of questions in Paper II - 100 (200 Marks)
Paper-II of the Prelim Exam will be a qualifying paper, with 33% being minimum qualifying marks.
It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of the Prelim Exam.
The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks secured in Paper-I of the Prelim Exam.
No candidate shall be admitted to the examination unless he holds the admit card obtained from the Commission.
UPPSC PCS Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be a citizen of India. S/he should not have obtained the permanent residency/citizenship/green card of any other country.
Minimum age as on 1 July, 2021 – 21 years.
Maximum age as on 1 July, 2021 – 40 years (They must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000).
Relaxation in age shall be applicable as mentioned below:
- For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is Fifty-five (55) years i.e. the candidate must have not been born before 02 July, 1966.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five (05) years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of U.P. of Classified Games, State Govt. Employees of U.P. including Teachers / Staff of the Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and Teachers / Staff of the Government Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. the candidate must have not been born before 2nd July, 1976.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by fifteen (15) years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Upper age limit shall also be greater by five (05) years for Group- 'B' posts for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / ExArmy Personnel's of U.P. who have rendered five years service in the Army.
Both Married and unmarried candidates are eligible.
Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon'ble. Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
The candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University or equivalent qualification.
UPPSC PCS Exam Application Process
|S.No||Category||Application Fee- Prelims(Rs.)||Application Fee- Mains(Rs.|
|1||General//Economically weaker sections/Other Backward Class||125||225|
|2||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||65||105|
|5||Dependents of the Freedom fighters/women||According to their original category||According to their original category|
Documents Required Before Filling Up The Application Process
Before starting to fill up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents handy as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
Valid and active E-mail ID
Valid and active mobile number
Any government ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
Graduation Degree certificate
Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming the benefit of reservation, if applicable.
Online payment Facility such as internet banking, debit/credit card, etc.
Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) passport size photo and signature
Steps To Apply Online
Step 1: Visit the UPPSC official website - Click here
Step 2: Search for the Uttar Pradesh Combined State/Upper Subordinate 2022 apply link.
Step 3: Click on the Apply Online link.
Step 4: First fill the UPPSC PCS registration process by providing the relevant details.
Step 5: Now pay the application fee.
Step 6: Fill in any other relevant detail if required.
Step 7: Upload the scanned images.
Step 8: Press submit to successfully complete the application form 2022.
Step 9: Take a printout of the same for future reference.
UPPSC PCS Exam Vacancy Details
According to the notification, the number of vacancies for the Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2021, is about 400.
UPPSC PCS Mock Tests
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the UPPSC PCS Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the UPPSC PCS exam with great success.
The Uttar Pradesh Civil Services mock tests have the following features:
1) The UPPSC PCS online test series will consist of 6 Full Length Subject-wise Mock Tests For Preliminary Examination.
2) Full 6 Mock Test For General Studies-1
3) Full 3 Mock Tests For General Studies -2
4) UPPSC PCS Notes In Hindi & English
5) All Mock Tests for UPPSC PCS 2021 Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
6) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
7) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
8) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
UPPSC PCS Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are UPPSC PCS Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the UPPSC PCS Exam Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt UPPSC PCS Exam Mock Test more than once?
A. One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard’s UPSSC PCS Mock Tests?
A. The special features of Oliveboard’s UPPSC PCS Mock Tests are as follows:
All Mock tests are based on the latest UPPSC PCS exam pattern.
It has special Memory-based mock tests based on the actual exam paper.
You can attempt these UPPSC PCS mock tests from anywhere, any time, any day.
All Uttar Pradesh Civil Services tests are created by exam toppers, experts and top faculty.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The entire syllabus of the UPPSC PCS Exam is covered in the mock tests.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for UPPSC PCS 2021 Exam Online Test?
Ans: You will the below mock tests for practice.
6 Full Length Subject-wise Mock Tests For Preliminary Examination
Full 6 Mock Test For General Studies-1
Full 3 Mock Tests For General Studies -2
Q. Can I Attempt the UPPSC PCS Mock Test through mobile?
Ans: Yes, All the UPPSC PCS Mock Tests are available on our mobile app (android) as well, where you can attempt them. You can also access these mock tests through our mobile website.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the UPPSC PCS Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....