Mock tests available in English & Hindi
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests
- Validity: End of Exam
- 5 Tests for IDBI Assistant Manager in latest pattern.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About IDBI Assistant Manager
Banking is one of the most sought-after career options in present times. A banking career offers an excellent salary, perks, job security, fast growth, and the right work-life balance.
IDBI - Industrial Development Bank of India conducts the annual entrance exam to give admissions for the 1 year IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course at Manipal School of Banking. Candidates who successfully complete the 1-year course are posted as Assistant Manager at various IDBI Bank Branches.
IDBI Assistant Manager Notification
This recruitment process is for the selection of candidates for the post of Scale-1 officers Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ in various IDBI branches. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The notification is released every year around July/ August.
The selection process is a 2-tier process and consists of online and main interview.
IDBI Assistant Manager Important Dates
PGDBF – Assistant Manager Grade ‘A'
|Commencement of online registration of application||10/08/2021|
|Closure of registration of application||22/08/2021|
|Closure for editing application details||22/08/2021|
|Last date for printing your application||06/09/2021|
|Online Fee Payment||10/08/2021 to 22/08/2021|
IDBI Assistant Manager Selection Process
The Selection process for Admission to the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course 2021 will have 2 stages, the online written test followed by interview -:
- Online Test – The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
- Personal Interview – Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Selection process for Admission to the IDBI Assistant Manager PGDBF Course 2021 will have 2 stages -:
Online Test - The applicants will be called for the Online Test based on the information provided by them in the online application form, subject to scrutiny at a later date.
Personal Interview - Candidates would have to clear the Online Test to be eligible for the Personal Interview round.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the Online Test for IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 is given below
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||120 mins|
Important Points -: 0.25 Negative Marking for Each Wrong Answer.
The final selection or offer of employment would be made based on applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit and subject to fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification and successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University as stipulated in the advertisement.
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Syllabus
Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement – Facing Inside/Outside, Linear Seating Arrangement – Single/ Double Row, Facing Inside/Outside, Mixed, etc., Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc., Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities, Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action
Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs, articles, tenses, etc., Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks – Single, Double, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Phrase Replacement, Sentence Improvement, Correct Word Usage, Spelling Based Questions, Synonyms/ Antonyms, One Word Substitution, Idioms and Phrases.
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation – Pie Chart, Bar Graph, Caselete, Tabular Data, Line Chart, Quadratic Equation, Simple & Compound Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Alligations, Mensuration and Geometry.
Current Affairs, Bank Rates, KYC, Bank Abbreviations, Banking Terms, Financial Terms, Indian Budget, GDP/ GNP, NDP/ NNP, Economic Survey, Economic Current Affairs, Banking and Finance, Indian Financial System, Financial Markets – Its Types, Financial Institutions of India, People in News/ New Appointments, Government Schemes, Important Days – Date, Theme, Location, Awards and Honours, Sports News.
IDBI Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, intending to apply for IDBI Assistant Manager should ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as specified by IDBI in their advertisement.
The eligibility criteria for IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 is as follows.
Age Limit (as on 01 July 2021) -:
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- The candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in Computers.
(Note -: Candidates in their last year of Graduation/Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01 July 2021)
IDBI Assistant Manager Application Process
Candidates can apply online for the exam soon after the exam date is announced, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- scan their: - photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) - signature (with black ink) - left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the online payment.
- Must have a valid personal email ID. This should be maintained until the completion of the recruitment process.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) through On-line mode only as under:
- Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 1000 /- for all others.
Payment must be made online.
Steps to Apply for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Online
- Step 1: Candidates to visit IDBI Bank’s website www.idbibank.in and click on the “CAREERS” to open the link “Online Application for Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF - 2021-22” and then click on the "Click Here For New Registration"
- Step 2: Fill in the Basic Registration Sign Up form.
- Step 3: A Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Step 4: Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this User Id and Password. Enter Personal Details, Academic Details, and Upload Photo, Signature and Documents wherever required.
- Step 5: After everything is uploaded in verified, click on the “Final Submit Button”.
- Step 6: Click on the “Payment Tab” to proceed with payment.
- Step 7: Click on the “Submit” Button
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves, as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill the online application form.
IDBI Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
Following the category-wise Vacancy Details for the IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Recruitment -:
Following are the details of the PWD Vacancies -:
|PWD – VH||7|
|PWD – OH||6|
|PWD – HH||7|
|PWD – MD/ID||6|
IDBI Assistant Manager 2021 Mock Test
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the IDBI Assistant Manager Online Exam. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the IDBI Assistant Manager exam with great success.
The IDBI Assistant Manager mock tests have the following features:
1) The IDBI Assistant Manager online test series will consist of 5 full-length IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests
2) All Mock Tests for IDBI Assistant Manager Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
3) The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
4) Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
6) The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Test Series - FAQs
Q. In how many languages are IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests available?
Ans: You can attempt the IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Test in two languages - English & Hindi.
Q. Can I Attempt IDBI Assistant Manager mock Test more than once?
Ans: One test can be attempted once, however, you can reattempt the mock test once more & also can view the detailed Solution and Analysis multiple times.
Q. What are the special features of Oliveboard IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests?
Ans: The special features of Oliveboards IDBI Assistant Manager Mock Tests are as follows:
All Mock tests are based on the latest IDBI Assistant Manager exam pattern.
It has special Memory-based mock tests based on the actual exam paper.
You can attempt these IDBI Assistant Manager mock tests from anywhere, any time, any day.
All IDBI Assistant Manager are created by exam toppers, experts and top faculty.
The tests provide your all-India standing & analyze your performance and help you improve your weak areas.
The entire syllabus of the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam is covered in the mock tests.
Q. How Many Mock Tests do we get for IDBI Assistant Manager Online Test?
Ans: You will get 5 full-length IDBI Assistant Manager mock tests for practice.
Q. What are the payment options available for the purchase of the IDBI Assistant Manager Online Mock Test Series?
Ans: Following are the available payment options through which payment can be made -:
1. Card- Debit or Credit
3. Online Banking - Any bank
4. Wallet- PhonePe, Paytm, Ola Money, FreeCharge, Oxigen, Airtel
1) How does Oliveboard help in your preparation?
Mock Test Series, Live & Self-paced Sessions, AI-enabled Performance Analysis, and Expert Mentors on Oliveboard platform provide you an immersive learning experience to ace Banking, Insurance, SSC, RRB, Other Govt. and State-level competitive exams even with your smartphone. Create your free account to access selected mock tests, videos, and ebooks now.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides insightful analysis of your mock test performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall test taking efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and recommends you personalized videos, ebooks and practice tests on those topics.
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the courses/locked tests?
Once you sign up, you can access a few of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course, locked tests, and study notes.
5) What are the payment options available?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the Course/Test get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course or the premium access immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
To get your issues resolved, we recommend you to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And if you are still unhappy with anything, we provide a 5-Day Money-Back Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it).
8) How long is the course or the tests valid?
The validity for the plans is mentioned as part of the payment details. Please check this at the time of purchase.
200+ Ebooks for Current Affairs, Static GK, Practice Questions, and more.
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....