UPSSSC PET Mock Test 2024
Excel in the UPSSSC PET exam with Oliveboard's free mock tests! Access 10 UPSSSC PET mock tests for thorough preparation. Benefit from free notes, e-books, and concept videos to enhance your understanding. Get AI-based mock test analysis for personalized feedback. Start now to boost your confidence and perform your best in the exam!
Importance of UPSSSC PET Mock Test
The following reasons explain why solving UPSSSC PET Exam Mock Tests will give you an edge in Exam preparation:
Test your progress with mock tests
Keep your preparation on track by taking Mock Tests. This helps you see how far you have come and how much more you still need to accomplish. When your mock test scores rise, you are on the right track. You may have to redesign your preparation if your mock test scores don't improve.
Taking mock tests makes you more confident
You will be more confident during the entrance examination if you know your strengths, develop an effective strategy, and practice the questions and problems repeatedly.
Mock tests can help you improve your speed
UPSSSC PET mock test is a highly competitive exam in which accuracy is just as important as speed. Speed can be improved by practicing mock tests. The regular practice of Mock Tests will give you a clear idea of the type of questions that will be asked. You can thus prepare your tricks to answer the question as quickly as possible.
Prepare with mock tests
You can devise a strategy if you know your weaknesses and understand the syllabus. Analyzing your mistakes will help you figure out why they happened. Performing mock tests will help you improve your strategy.
You can come up with new tips and tricks
By taking a mock test, you can also learn how you can solve problems faster. By taking mock tests, you learn how to apply the tips and tricks you already know.
UPSSSC PET Mock Test
Get the Latest pattern UPSSSC PET online mock tests in Hindi & English for the preparation of the UPSSSC PET Online Exam. The UPSSSC PET mock tests include practice questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the UPSSSC PET exam with great success.
- The UPSSSC PET mock tests have the following features:
- The UPSSSC PET online test series will consist of 10 full-length UPSSSC PET Mock Tests
- All Mock Tests for UPSSSC PET Exam will be as per the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- The mock tests are created by exam toppers and experts.
- Analyze your performance with the help of AI-Based Analysis. Get an all-India ranking.
- The tests will help you focus & improve on your weak areas.
UPSSSC PET Mock Test in English
Oliveboard offers its mock tests exclusively in English, including the UPSSSC PET Mock Test. Candidates who are proficient in English can confidently take these mock tests.
UPSSSC PET Mock Test in Hindi
Oliveboard allows candidates to take mock tests in either English or Hindi. All mock tests, including the UPSSSC PET Mock Test, are available in both languages. Additionally, candidates will have the opportunity to select their preferred language for the actual exam.
UPSSSC PET Exam Overview
|Name Of Exam
|Preliminary Eligibility Test
|Type Of Pre Exam
|After Pre Exam
|Pre Exam Questions Standard
|Pre Exam Questions
|Pre Exam Marks
|Pre Exam Timing
|02 Hrs. ( 120 Minutes )
|Pre Exam Negative Marking
|Pre Exam Subjects
General Hindi & Unseen Passage
Figures & Graph
UPSSSC PET Exam Selection Process
UPSSSC has proposed a two-tier examination system for upcoming exams due to the high number of candidates applying for limited posts. The selection process for the upcoming exam is as follows:
- Tier 1 - PET Exam (candidates must score minimum qualifying marks in PET exam)
- Tier 2 - Mains Exam/Physical Test/Skill Test as the case may be.
After the completion of the two-tier examination, the commission will verify the required documents of the candidates.
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern as per the online notification released for the UPSSSC PET Exam is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Type of Examination: It will be an Objective Type Questions Examination.
- Total Number of Questions: A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- The total duration of the exam: Total time allowed will be 2 hours.
- Total Marks: The examination is for 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of 1/4th or 0.25 marks per question for every wrong answer.
UPSSSC PET Exam Marks Distribution Details
The exam will comprise 5 sections:
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
|Number of Questions / Marks
|Indian National Movement
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration
|Table Interpretation & Analysis
|Analysis of Hindi Unread Passage
Note: Each question will be of 1 mark.