About IIFT Exam
The IIFT exam is one of the most reputed management aptitude test conducted for admission to the MBA International Business course offered by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. IIFT exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the institute.
IIFT 2022 Exam – Notification
IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has declared the exam dates for IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam for its 2022-24 MBA Course Batch. We will be covering the Exam Dates and all other IIFT Exam information like Registration, Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility, etc. in this blog.
Around 60 thousand students from various backgrounds across the country apply for the prestigious IIFT MBA Course. Based on previous year’s paper, candidates are expected to get more than 95% percentile to get admission in this course.
IIFT 2022 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam|
|Number of MBA colleges/campuses under the exam||Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Application Fee||Rs.2500|
|Total Questions in the Exam||110 (based on Last Year number)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (3 PM to 5 PM)|
|Scoring Pattern||Varying Scoring pattern – 1.5 to 3 Marks for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1/3 of the allotted marks for correct answer|
|Sectional Cut Off||Yes|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
IIFT 2022 Mock Test
IIFT 2022 Mock Test series have the following features:
- The mock test series consists of 5 Mock Tests, Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions.
- This mock test series is created by Subject matter experts
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with material you need to work on most
IIFT 2022 Exam Date – Latest Update
As per the latest update the IIFT Entrance Exam Date is 5th Dec 2021. All other important details are mentioned below.
IIFT 2022 Exam Important Dates
All the important dates regarding IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam are listed below:
|IIFT Notification – Release Date||16-Aug-2021|
|IIFT 2022 Registration – Start Date||01-Sep-2021|
|IIFT Registration – End Date||05-Oct-2021|
|Application Fees Payment – Last Date||15-Oct-2021|
|IIFT Application Form – Correction Window Opening Date||17-Oct-2021|
|IIFT Application Form – Correction Window Closing Date||26-Oct-2021|
|IIFT Admit Card Release Date||10-Nov-2021 (Expected)|
|IIFT Entrance Exam date||05-Dec-2021 (Likely from 3 PM to 5 PM)|
|IIFT Exam Result Date||20-Dec-2021 (Expected)|
IIFT 2022 Exam Registration Process
Candidates must follow the following steps to complete the Registration for IIFT 2022 MBA Entrance Exam:
- Step 1: Login to the official IIFT website
- Step 2 – Apply for Online Registration. you will need a unique Email ID and Mobile No for the application.
- Step 3: Fill the IIFT Online Application Form. On submission, you will be given a system-generated Application number, you must note it down.
- Step 4: Upload scanned images of
- Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb)
- Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Copy of Certificate indicating Category and/or Subcategory, as applicable. (PWD) (file size: 50kb -300kb).
Note: All documents uploaded should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step 5: Complete the Registration Process by paying the application fees (₹2,500) using various online payment options like – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/PAYTM.
IIFT Exam Fees
The Exam Fees for IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam is ₹2500/- only.
IIFT 2022 Exam Eligibility
The IIFT Eligibility criteria is as follows:
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree (Min. 3 years) with 50% Marks|
|Work Experience||Not Required|
Note: Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination can submit their proof of educational qualification by Oct 2022.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
The IIFT Exam Pattern has been updated. Following are the major changes:
1 – No. of Sections Reduced from 6 to 4
2 – Varying Sectional Scoring Pattern
3 – Total of 110 Questions for 300 Marks
4 – Exam would be conducted in Online (CBT) Mode
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks for each correct answer||Total Marks|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension|| 35||3||105|
|Quantitative Analysis|| 25||3|| 75|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||30||3|| 90|
|General Awareness (GK)||20||1.5||30|
That is all from us in this post on IIFT 2022 Exam. Keep checking this space for all the latest updates and related exam details.
5th December, 2021