Importance of Haryana Police SI Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of Haryana Police SI Exam preparation. It helps in the following manner:
1. Mock Tests give you an idea about the exam
Online sites provide a lot of information about the structure and pattern of an exam. However, simply knowing the pattern is not sufficient. When you sit for a mock test, you will be able to grasp how each section of the paper is structured.
2. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. Through mock tests, you will be able to identify your weaknesses and work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up time.
3. Strategize with Mock Tests
You can craft a strategy once you have a better grasp of your weaknesses and knowledge of the syllabus. Analyze your mistakes to figure out how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that.
4. You can come up with new tricks and tips
Additionally, mock tests will help you create your own techniques and tricks to help you solve problems faster, or you may have already learned the tips and tricks, and mock tests will teach you how to apply them.
5. Mock tests help improve your speed
A key challenge of the Haryana Police SI Exam is the time constraint. In a short amount of time, you have to jot down answers to many questions. This is where mock tests can help. By practicing, you can improve your speed and accuracy.
Haryana Police SI Exam Overview
|ESub-Inspectorxam Name||Haryana Police Sub Inspector Recruitment|
|Exam conducting Department ||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Job ||Haryana Government Job|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|Process of Recruitment|
- Written Examination
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
|Mode of Written Examination||OMR based|
|Purpose of Examination||For Recruitment to Sub-Inspector Posts|
|Frequency of the examination||Yearly|
Haryana Police SI Exam Pattern
The Pattern for the Haryana Police SI examination is as under.
- It is a multiple-choice question examination.
- The examination will have a total of 100 questions.
- Each question carries 0.80 marks.
- The paper carries 80 marks.
- No penalty for wrong or unanswered questions.
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Studies, Current Affairs, General Science, General Reasoning, numerical ability, Mental Aptitude, basic knowledge of computer, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, and other relevant fields/trades ||100||80||90 minutes|
The rest of the marks will be distributed according to the following criteria:
|Selection Criteria||Maximum Marks|
|Physical Standard Test and Physical Measurement Test ||Qualifying|
|Additional Qualification||Higher Education: 7 marks|
Post Graduate Degree: Additional 3 marks
NCC Certificate: 3 marks
- Applicant's mother, father, brother, spouse, and Son has been regular employee in any company/ Department/ Board/ statutory Body/ Corporation/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India. - 5 marks
- Widow and other criteria - 5 marks
- Nomadic/ De-notified Tribe of Haryana - 5 marks
- Contract Employee - Maximum 8 marks