IFSCA Grade A Mock Test Series, Practice Free IFSCA Mock Tests
IFSCA Grade A Notification was released by the authorities on 11th February 2023. To clear this exam, it is very important to have some strategies which can be followed to ace the exam. The IFSCA Grade A Exam will be conducted soon and attempting IFSCA mock tests is one of the crucial steps that must be taken by the aspirants.
IFSCA Grade A Exam 2023 - Overview
Before attempting the IFSCA Test Series, one must have a basic overview of the exam. The overview can be understood by looking at the table below.
|IFSCA Grade A Recruitment||IFSCA Grade A Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Document Verification|
|Application Fees||Rs. 1000 for General/OBC/EWS and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD|
Benefits of Attempting IFSCA Test Series
As the IFSCA is a newly established authority, the aspirants are quite confused and worried about the new things that they can expect in the exam. To lower your nervousness, our experts have curated IFSCA Mock Test Series after thorough research. Check out the below-given points to know the benefits of IFSCA Grade A Mock Tests.
Helps in Making Effective Revision strategies for IFSCA Grade A Exam
The IFSCA Grade A exam can be revised effectively by candidates. By reinforcing the topic from time to time, more and more clarity will emerge. As a result, more confidence will be developed, and hence performance will be improved. You should dedicate a lot of time and effort to revising IFSCA Grade A Previous Year Question Papers as it is the most important aspect of your preparation. By focusing your efforts on the online IFSCA mock tests, you will be able to maximize your results.
Retention of concepts
Practice the IFSCA Grade A Mock test as much as possible so that you come across different questions and understand their solutions, thus retaining the knowledge longer. It will also help you remember what you have learned if you use the knowledge you already have to solve problems.
Constructive Time Management
It is very useful to manage your time with the IFSCA Grade A mock test series. You can accomplish this by practicing multiple questions in a stipulated time frame so that you are not focused on just one topic. You can also take time to review topics that you haven't previously covered. You can dedicate more time to the topics that need more practice and effort by assessing yourself time and again. This allows you to segregate topics according to your strengths and weaknesses.
Check out IFSCA Grade A Study Material
IFSCA Grade A Selection Process 2023
IFSCA Grade A Recruitment will be conducted in the following 3 phases-
- Phase 1: Online Exam (Preliminary)
- Phase 2: Online Exam (Mains)
- Phase 3: Interview
What do you get in IFSCA Grade A Test Series?
Well, this will be your one-stop solution. Below is the list of the things you will get in the IFSCA Test Series 2023.
- 5 IFSCA Grade A Phase 1 Mock Tests
- 10 IFSCA Grade A Phase 2 Mock Tests
- Descriptive Tests
- Current Affairs Resources
You can log in through this mock test page itself to take these free mock tests. Also, note that the ones with green color and the text "Attempt Now" are free.
Why Oliveboard IFSCA Grade A Mock Tests?
It is easy to grab a previous year's question paper, time yourself, and attempt the paper. However, for fruitful practice, it is necessary that the analysis of the performance is thorough. Oliveboard Free IFSCA Mock Tests are best for this. Not only do you experience the exam atmosphere and interface, but you will also get a thorough, accurate analysis of your performance and a detailed guide on where to focus your practice. You will be availing the following features with Oliveboard Free IFSCA Mock Tests:
- Latest Exam Pattern- Oliveboard IFSCA Test Series is always updated with the latest exam pattern. This way, the candidate can easily get used to the exam pattern before the actual exam and can understand how to strategize their approach.
- Quality Questions- Oliveboard's IFSCA Grade A Mock Tests are prepared by subject experts and content specialists with years of industry experience. Candidates will gain a lot of knowledge and experience by attempting high-quality questions.
- Range of Questions- Oliveboard IFSCA Grade A Test Series provides questions of different difficulty ranges for intense practice. The High-Level Practice Tests are for candidates who want to practice higher-difficulty questions and gain better exposure.
- Sectional Tests- Oliveboard IFSCA Test Series has separate tests for the different sections of an exam. Sectional Tests help understand the time constraints and management strategy to be adopted in the specific section during the actual exam. It also helps understand the weak areas in the specific section.
- Topic Tests- Oliveboard IFSCA Test Series provides topic-specific mock tests. These are very useful in getting thorough on specific topics. Candidates can attempt these tests once they've studied a particular topic and practice questions.
- AI-based Analysis- Oliveboard Free Mock Tests have the added advantage of the AI-based Analysis Engine. This analysis software provides a highly accurate breakdown of the mock test performance and includes pointers on which topic to improve or what strategy to adopt.
Also, check out IFSCA Grade A Salary 2023
How to attempt IFSCA Grade A Mock Tests 2023?
The process to attempt and navigate through IFSCA Mock Test Series is quite simple. Check out the steps below that you need to follow for IFSCA Mock Test:
- On the page above, you might have seen sections such as IFSCA Phase1 Paper1 Test Series, IFSCA Phase1 Paper2 Test Series, IFSCA Phase2 Paper2 Test Series, etc. Out of these, you just need to choose the IFSCA Mock Test you want to attempt.
- Now, to attempt FREE Tests, you just need to click on Attempt Now and For Paid Tests, you just need to click on Unlock Now.
- After clicking on either of the options, a window will open where you need to register yourself with your valid email id/ phone number and password.
- When you get registered, you can attempt the Free tests smoothly and for the paid tests, you need to click on the plan you want to buy and make the payment.
- Once the payment is done, you can attempt IFSCA Mock Test.
Get Daily FREE Material for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, and SIDBI Grade A- Join Oliveboard's Regulatory Exam Telegram Channel