RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Test Series 2023, Attempt Now!!
RBI Grade B DEPR Phase 1 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 16th July 2023 and Phase 2 Exam is scheduled on 2nd September 2023. It is high time that all the aspirants spend their time attempting and analyzing RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Test. A total of 38 vacancies have been released for RBI Grade B DEPR 2023 out of which 14 vacancies are for General Category, 4 vacancies are for SC, 6 are for ST, 11 are for OBC and 3 are for EWS.
Download RBI Grade B Notification 2023 (Detailed)
Download RBI Grade B 2023 Short Notification
How to attempt RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Tests 2023?
The process to attempt and navigate through RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Test Series is pretty simple. Check out the steps below you need to follow:
- On the page above, you might have seen sections such as RBI Grade B DEPR Phase 1 Test Series, RBI Grade B DEPR Phase 2 Test Series, etc. Out of these, you just need to choose the RBI Grade B DEPR Mock Test you want to attempt.
- Now, to attempt FREE Tests, you only need to click on Attempt Now, and For Paid Tests, you will have to click on Unlock Now.
- After Clicking on the opted option, a window will open where you need to register yourself with your valid email id/ phone number and password.
- When you get registered with us, you can attempt the Free tests but for the paid tests, you will have to click on the plan you want to buy and make the necessary payment.
- After this, you are good to go.
Also, check out RBI Grade B Previous Year Papers
RBI Grade B DEPR Exam Pattern 2023
Selection for the DEPR posts is done through online examinations in Phase 1, Phase 2, and interviews.
|Phase||Name of Paper||Duration||Maximum Marks|
Phase - I
|Paper - I Objective Type (on Economics)||120 minutes||100|
Paper - II English - Descriptive
(To be typed with help of keyboard)
Phase - II
Paper - I Descriptive Type (on Economics)
(Question paper displayed on computer, answers a to be written on paper)
|Paper - II Descriptive Type (on Economics) (Question paper displayed on computer, answers to be written on paper)||120 minutes||100|
| -||Total|| -||400|
Get Daily FREE Material for RBI Grade B, NABARD Grade A, SEBI Grade A, IFSCA Grade A, IRDAI Assistant Manager and SIDBI Grade A- Join Oliveboard's Regulatory Exam Telegram Channel