About Bank of Maharashtra Manipal Exam
Bank of Maharashtra, a leading nationalized Bank invites online applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course specified from the training Institute Manipal Global & /or NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & insurance Training Limited, a pioneer academic & training institution.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Notification
The BOM PO (PGDBF) recruitment is conducted for the recruitment of qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course. The last BOM PO (PGDBF) recruitment was conducted in 2016 wherein 500 vacancies were announced.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Important Dates
The important dates for BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 recruitment are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be announced soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be announced soon|
|Online Exam||To be announced soon|
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Mock Test
BOM PO (PGDBF) Mock Test Series has the following features:
- 5 Mock Tests in the latest pattern with detailed solution.
- Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with the material you need to work on most
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||120 mins|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Vacancy
The 2021 Vacancies would be announced through the official notification.
BOM PO (PGDBF) Syllabus 2021
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Banking Awareness (Banking Current Affairs, Appointments, Mergers, Bank Taglines, Headquarters, etc.) Financial Awareness (Annual Budget, RBI monetary policy rates, Economic survey, All Latest Government Schemes and Policies, etc.), Current Affairs (Last 6 months), Static Awareness (Awards, Important Days, Books and Authors etc.)
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2021 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Steps to Apply for BOM PO (PGDBF) Exam Online
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank‟s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the "RECRUITMENT" to open the link "Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course" and then click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- You will see the application form. Fill all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit and make the payment.
To be announced