Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime. Validity: Jan 31st 2021
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020
Bank of Maharashtra, a leading nationalized Bank invites online applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course specified from the training Institute Manipal Global & /or NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & insurance Training Limited a pioneer academic & training institution.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||120 mins|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50||50|
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020 Notification
The BOM PO (PGDBF) recruitment is conducted for the recruitment of qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) course. The last BOM PO (PGDBF) recruitment was conducted in 2016 wherein 500 vacancies were announced.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for SIDBI Grade A Officer 2020 recruitment are as mentioned below.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be updated later|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be updated later|
|Online Exam||To be updated later|
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020 Vacancy - Details
The 2020 Vacancies would be announced through the notification.
The BOM PO (PGDBF) vacancies of previous recruitment drive (2016) have been given below for your reference.
BOM PO (PGDBF) 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Steps to Apply for BOM PO (PGDBF) Exam Online
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank‟s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the "RECRUITMENT" to open the link "Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course" and then click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- Choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- You will see the application form. Fill all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit and make the payment.
BOM PO (PGDBF) Admit Card
The admit card for the BOM PO (PGDBF) Online Test will be made available 10-15 days prior to the exam date. Admit card will be available to download on the official website. We will update the download link here as well.
BOM PO (PGDBF) Cutoffs
The BOM PO(PGDBF) Cutoff scores for 2020 Online Test are released along with the result. We would update the cut-off scores here once available.
BOM PO (PGDBF) Syllabus 2020
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood-Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para-jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
Banking Awareness (Banking Current Affairs, Appointments, Mergers, Bank Taglines, Headquarters, etc.) Financial Awareness (Annual Budget, RBI monetary policy rates, Economic survey, All Latest Government Schemes and Policies, etc.), Current Affairs (Last 6 months), Static Awareness (Awards, Important Days, Books and Authors etc.)
BOM PO (PGDBF) Mock Tests
- 5 Mock Tests in the latest pattern with detailed solution.
- Unlimited Online Tests with 10,000+ Questions & Detailed Solutions
- Adaptive Engine targets your Weak Areas with the material you need to work on most
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2021