Benefits for Taking JKSSB JE Mock Tests
Attempting as many mock tests as possible before the exam will help you determine an exam-attempt strategy that will maximize your scores. While preparing for JKSSB JE Exam, please note, practicing is more important than just learning concepts. Taking mock tests will strengthen your preparation in the following manner:
1. Time Management with JKSSB JE Mock Tests
Manage your time to improve your overall score in the long run. Give enough time to the section you face the most difficulty in and a substantial amount of time to your stronger areas.
2. Speed Improvement with JKSSB JE Mock Tests
Having a Good problem-solving speed is essential to score high in JKSSB JE Examination. Practicing with JKSSB JE Mock Test Series is the best way to improve your speed. Attempting Daily Mock tests would give you an edge over other students.
3. Mock tests help you to understand your weak areas
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie and work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up time.
4. Enhance your accuracy
Mock tests help you to enhance your speed and accuracy by many folds. While attempting Mock Tests, students tend to discover better tricks to solve particular types of questions.
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam- Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Department ||Jal Shakti & PWD|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Examination Centre||Across the union territory of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Official Website||www.jkssb.nic.in |
JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam- Exam Pattern
The examination pattern helps understand the marking scheme of the Board. It provides the details of the marks allotted for each topic, the time provided to solve the questions, and the negative marking scheme of the examination. The examination pattern is similar for all the branches. The pattern for the JKSSB JE CIVIL Exam is mentioned below:
- The written examination is a computer-based test.
- The written examination for the post of JKSSB JE civil is a multiple-choice question test.
- The total number of questions is 120.
- The total marks for the Written examination are 120.
- For every correct answer, the candidate will be allotted 1 mark.
- For every incorrect answer or multiple answers to one question, there will be a negative marking of .25 marks.
- No negative marking is done for unanswered questions.
- The time duration of the written examination is 120 minutes (2 hours).
There are ten units in the written examination:
- RCC Structures
- Mechanical and Structural analysis
- Soil mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Water supply And wastewater engineering
- Highway Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Constructional Planning Management
|Mechanical and Structural analysis||15|
|Soil mechanics ||10|
|Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics ||15|
|Water supply And wastewater engineering||10|
|Constructional Planning Management ||15|
Total time duration-120 minutes.