Mock tests available in Hindi & English
Tests can be taken on Mobile App or PC
Tests available in new pattern
Tests can be attempted anytime.
- Validity: 12 Months
- Includes 1000+ tests
- All Mock Tests for IBPS, SBI, Insurance & Other Bank exams
[Includes 2020 & 2021 Mock tests for IBPS & SBI Exams]
- 99 Topic Tests
- 60 Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- 30 Mains Sectional Tests for Banking & Insurance
- New Pattern English Tests + High Level DI + High Level Reasoning
- GK Tests
- - Does NOT include RBI Grade B, NABARD & SEBI Tests
Edge Courses + Tests Subscription
- Validity: 12 Months
- Get All Courses for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Get All Tests for Banking/SSC/Railways/Insurance Exams including IBPS RRB, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SSC CGL & more with one subscription.
- Note: Does NOT include RBI Grade B/SEBI/NABARD
About PNB IT Officer 2020
Punjab National Bank is one of India’s leading public sector banks. The PNB IT Officer Recruitment Exam is conducted for the recruitment for various positions in the bank.
PNB IT Officer 2020 Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Negative Marking: There will be 0.25 penalty for wrong answers in the test.
PNB IT Officer 2020 Notification
Punjab National Bank had invited online applications for the posts of Senior Manager (Credit), Manager (Credit), Senior Manager (Law), Manager (Law), Manager (HRD), Officer (IT) in their official notification. The exam will be a computer-based online exam.
PNB IT Officer 2020 Important Dates
The exam notification for 2020 is still to be declared and therefore the below dates will be updated after the official notification.
|Online Registrations Begins||To be declared soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be declared soon|
|Online Exam||To be declared soon|
PNB IT Officer 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 25 years
- Maximum: 37 years
(Age Limit varies for different positions)
- Senior Manager (Credit) - CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM(with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- Manager (Credit) - CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM(with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute
- Senior Manager (LAW) - Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India
- Manager (Law) - Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India
- Manager (HRD) - 02 years full time (not through Distance Mode of Education) Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/ Labour Law. (In case of multiple specializations, one of the fields of specialization should be in the prescribed stream. In case of Major/Minor specialization; Major specialization should be in the stream prescribed.)
- Officer (IT) - Full time course in MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science &Technology/ Information Technology from a University/Institute recognized by the Govt. Of India or its Regulatory Bodies.
PNB IT Officer 2020 Vacancy - Details
The latest vacancies would be announced along with the notification. Let us have a look at the previous year vacancies (2018)-
- General: 134
- SC: 51
- ST: 25
- EWS: 31
- Total: 325
PNB IT Officer 2020 Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/-
- All Others: Rs. 600/-
Steps to Apply for PNB IT Officer Exam Online
- Visit the Recruitment section on Punjab National Bank Official Website
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Fill in all the asked necessary details
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Make the Application Fee Payment
- Check all the filled information properly and then click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take out a hard copy of the form for future reference
PNB IT Officer Admit Card
PNB would release the admit card of the Preliminary exam for the recruitment for the post of the IT officer about 10-15 days before the scheduled exam date. You can download your PNB IT Officer exam Admit Card for the prelims exam from the direct link to be updated here.
PNB IT Officer Cutoffs
This PNB IT Officer cut off scores for 2020 will be declared the exams are conducted for 2020 session.
PNB IT Officer Syllabus 2020
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations
PNB IT Officer Mock Tests
- Video Tutorials & Study Material to help you master the basic concepts
- 10 Mock Tests for PNB IT Officer (Hindi & English) in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
1) What is Oliveboard?
Oliveboard is an exam preparation platform that provides you unlimited practice options, online tests along with conceptual content.
2) Why should I practice on Oliveboard?
Oliveboard provides important and insightful information on your performance that helps you improve your speed, accuracy & overall efficiency. Not just that, Oliveboard identifies your weak areas and provides you more personalized practice on those topics
3) Does the course cover the entire syllabus?
Yes. The course covers all the topics for the exam.
4) How do I access the course?
Once you sign up, you can access some of the free trial tests and concepts on the site. Beyond that, a purchase is needed to access the entire course.
5) How do I pay for the course?
You can pay online using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking. If you cannot pay online, you can deposit cash at a nearby SBI/ICICI Bank as well.
6) When will the course get activated?
If you make an online payment, you get access to the entire course immediately. For offline deposits, we upgrade your account within 24 hours of receiving the transaction details from you.
7) What if I do not like the course?
We provide a 5-Day Money Bank Guarantee (but we do not think you will need it) in case you are unhappy with anything.
8)How long is the course valid?
Until Jan 31st 2020
Shortcuts, Formulas & Tips
Enter email ID and we will send you a link to reset your password.
Password reset details have been mailed to you.
Please wait while we process your request....