Benefits of BOI PGDBF Mock Test Series
Effective Revision strategies for BOI PGDBF Exam
The BOI PGDBF exam can be revised effectively by candidates. By reinforcing the topic from time to time, more and more clarity will emerge. As a result, more confidence will be developed, and your performance will improve as well. You should dedicate a lot of time and effort to revising as it is the most important aspect of your preparation. By focusing your efforts on the online BOI PGDBF mock tests, you will be able to maximize your results.
Retention of concepts
Practice the BOI PGDBF Mock test as much as possible so that you come across different questions and understand their solutions, thus retaining the knowledge longer. It will also help you remember what you have learned if you use the knowledge you already have to solve problems.
It is very useful to manage your time with the BOI PGDBF mock test series. You can accomplish this by practicing multiple questions in a stipulated timeframe so that you are not focused on just one topic. You can also take time to review topics that you haven't previously covered. You can dedicate more time to the topics that need more practice and effort by assessing yourself time and again. This allows you to segregate topics according to your strengths and weaknesses.
BOI PGDBF Overview
|Organization||Bank of India|
|Posts||Probationary Officers in JMGS-I upon passing the PGDBF|
|Vacancies (All zones)||500|
|Registration Dates||11th February to 25th February 2023|
|Age Limit||20 to 29 years|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview|
BOI PGDBF Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a three-phase examination i.e.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Online Test Exam Pattern
We have mentioned below the exam pattern for the computer-based test.
|Name of the Tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|General / Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||40 minutes|
|English Descriptive paper & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
|Total||157||225||3 hours 25 minutes|
Why Oliveboard BOI PGDBF Mock Tests?
It is easy to grab a previous year's question paper, time yourself, and attempt the paper. However, for fruitful practice, it is necessary that the analysis of the performance is thorough. Oliveboard Mock Tests are best for this. Not only do you experience the exam atmosphere and interface, but you will also get a thorough, accurate analysis of your performance and a detailed guide on where to focus your practice. You will be availing the following features with Oliveboard Mock Tests:
- Latest Exam Pattern- Oliveboard Mock Tests are always updated with the latest exam pattern for all exams. This way, the candidate can easily get used to the exam pattern before the exam and can understand how to strategies their approach.
- Quality Questions- Oliveboard Mock Tests are prepared by subject experts and content specialists with years of industry experience. Candidates will gain a lot of practice and experience by attempting Oliveboard Mock Tests for high-quality questions.
- Range of Questions- Oliveboard Mock Tests provides questions of different difficulty ranges for intense practice. The High- Level Practice Tests are for candidates who want to practice higher-difficulty questions and gain better exposure.
- Sectional Tests- Oliveboard Mock Tests have separate tests for the different sections of an exam. Sectional Tests help understand the time constraints and management strategy to be adopted in the specific section during the actual exam. It also helps understand the weak areas in the specific section.
- Topic Tests- Oliveboard Mock Tests provides topic-specific mock tests. These are very useful in getting thorough in specific topics. Candidates can attempt these tests once they've studied a particular topic and practice questions.
- AI-based Analysis- Oliveboard Mock Tests have the added advantage of the AI-based Analysis Engine. This analysis software provides a highly accurate breakdown of the mock test performance and includes pointers on which topic to improve or what strategy to adopt.