About LIC ADO Exam
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is India’s largest Insurance Company and is governed by the Government of India. Over 245 Insurance Companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned LIC. It deals in all the financial services and provides facilities such as Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Investment Management, Banking services and investment in Mutual Funds to its customers. Headquartered in Mumbai, (India) LIC was founded on 1 September 1956
Recruitment for Apprentice Development Officer Post in LIC is a very sought-after post in the Insurance sector. LIC ADO conducts exams for the same annually to recruit candidates for the post of Apprentice Development Officer in the LIC department.
LIC ADO 2021 Notification
This recruitment process is for the selection of candidates for the post of Apprentice Development Mains in various regional rural banks. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The notification is released every year around May/June.
LIC ADO Exam - Overview
|Name of Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|LIC ADO Full Form||LIC Apprentice Development Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)|
|Total Vacancy||To be announced soon|
|Notification Release Date||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced soon|
|Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Result Date||To be announced soon|
LIC ADO 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registrations Begins||To be announced soon|
|Online Registrations Ends||To be announced soon|
|Preliminary||To be announced soon|
|Mains||To be announced soon|
LIC ADO Mock Test
LIC ADO 2021 Mock Test series have the following features:
- 20 Mock Tests for Prelims, 10 for mains for LIC ADO in the latest pattern with detailed solutions
- GK Supplement & Online Tests on All Topics with Detailed Solutions
- These mock tests will help you identify your strong and weak areas
LIC ADO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.05.2020 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1990 and not later than 01.05.1999 (both days inclusive).
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural areas- Applicant shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India,
- An applicant from the Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural areas shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Preference may be given to those applicants who have good knowledge of insurance marketing and also those who possess a Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under statute or by an Institute approved by the All India Council for Technical Education or a recognised Institution.
LIC ADO 2021 Vacancy
LIC ADO vacancy will be announced with the official notification released by LIC.
LIC ADO 2021 Application Process
Candidates can apply online for the exam soon after the exam date is announced and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- scan photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature (with black ink) - left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) - a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given under point ‘C’.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered E-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID and mobile number before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges
- For SC/ST Candidates- Rs.50 + Transaction Charges
- Other than SC/ST Candidates Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600 + Transaction Charges Non-refundable) through On-line mode only as under
Steps to Apply for LIC ADO Exam Online
- Step-1: Click on the “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018-19”, under the ‘careers’ heading.
- Step-2: Click on the “Click here for Apply Online” link
- Step-3: Then go to ” Click here for New Registration” option at the top of the page.
- Step-4: Enter your Name, Contact details and Email ID. You will be shown your Provisional Registration number and Password. Note it down. An email and SMS with the LIC ADO Registration number and password would also be sent to your registered email id and phone number.
- Step-5: Log in with your registration number and Password and Start filling up the requested information.
- Step-6: You can select the “Save & Next” option to save your progress if you are unable to fill the form in one go. Candidates are also advised to use the “Save & Next” option before submitting the form to verify the provided information so that you can modify/change it if required.
- Step-7: Please ensure that the name of Father/Husband being filled in the LIC ADO Apply online form is the same as the name mentioned on the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. If there is any discrepancy between the two, it could lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Step-8: After filling up all the requested information, select the ‘Validate your details’ option to verify your data.
- Step-9: After verification of data, you can move on to uploading of photo, signature and hand-written declaration under point “C”.
- Step-10: After everything is uploaded in verified, Click on the “Final Submit Button”.
- Step-11: Click on the “Payment Tab” to proceed with payment.
- Step-12: Click on the “Submit” Button.
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill the online application form.
LIC ADO Syllabus 2021
LIC ADO Prelims Syllabus 2021
Average, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, L.C.M. and H.C.F, Mathematical Inequality, Mixture and Alligation problems, Number Series/Number System, Percentage, Profit and loss problems, Problems on Age, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and compound interest, Simplification and Approximation, Time, Speed and distance; Trains, Boat and Stream, and other Arithmetic problems, Time and work problems.
Error Spotting, Cloze Test, Fillers – Single, Double, Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs, articles, tenses etc.), Misspelt Words, Find the odd one out, One Word Substitution, Para jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentences, Synonyms/Antonyms.
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense, Inequality, Input-Output, Odd one out, Puzzles & Seating Arrangement, Ranking, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action.
LIC ADO Mains Syllabus 2021
Average, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, L.C.M. and H.C.F., Mathematical Inequality, Mixture and alligation problems, Number Series/Number System, Percentage, Profit and loss problems, Problems on Age, Ratio and Proportion, Simple and compound interest, Simplification and Approximation, Trains, Boat and, Stream, and other Arithmetic problems, Time and work problems, Time, Speed and Distance
Error Spotting, Cloze Test, Fillers – Single, Double, Grammar (verb, prepositions, adverbs, articles, tenses etc.),, Misspelt Words, Find the odd one out, One, Word Substitution, Para jumbles, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Sentence Improvement, Rearrangement of Sentences, Synonyms/Antonyms
Alpha-numeric/Alphabetical Series, Analogy, Analytical Reasoning, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Data Sufficiency, Direction Sense, Inequality, Input-Output, Odd one out, Puzzles & Seating, Arrangement, Ranking, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusion, Statement-Course of Action
Major Financial / Economic News, Budget and Five-Year Plans, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations are some related topics, India and its Neighboring Countries pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Scientific Research, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Insurance etc., Current Affairs, Static GK
Insurance Sector – Basics, Bancassurance, History- IRDA, Life Insurance Company (Public Sector), Important Insurance Acts, Insurance Terms and Abbreviations, Insurance Companies – Names, Headquarters, Taglines, etc, Insurance Abbreviations, Types of Insurance, Insurance Products and Plans, Insurance Frauds, Insurance related Govt Schemes, Important Facts about Private Life / Non-Life Insurance companies
Insurance Marketing Basics, Types of Insurance Marketing, Methods of Promotion Middlemen/Agents – Types, Roles and Responsibilities, Understanding of Insurance Market etc
To be announced