Importance of SIDBI Grade A Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a crucial part of SIDBI Assistant Manager exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the SIDBI Grade A mock test series will help you.
1. Mock tests help in improving your speed.
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy which ensures better outcomes in the real examination.
2. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam.
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern is not enough. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam and also score more marks. Mock tests give you a good chance of cracking the exam.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses.
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie so that you can work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
4. Strategise with mock tests.
Once you have grasped your weaknesses and understood the syllabus better, you can then craft a proper strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that very easily.
5. Helps you learn the study material.
The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction. There is a lot to learn to qualify for SIDBI Grade A Exam. And mock tests make you do the Reasoning/English Language/Quantitative Aptitude/General Awareness sections multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently, this trait will help you in the actual exam.
6. Actual exam-like interface.
The Oliveboard Interface of SIDBI Grade A Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Overview
|Exam conducting Organisation||Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade-A)|
|Online Registration Start and End Date||14th Dec 2022 - 3rd Jan 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Interview|
|SIDBI Salary||Rs. 70,000/-|
SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern
1. The SIDBI Assistant Manager exam consists of four subjects - Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
2. A Descriptive Test will be administered for 50 marks (candidates will have to type their answers on a computer).
3. The question paper consists of 160 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
4. The time duration of the exam is 2.5 hours (180 minutes).
5. Below is the marking scheme for each section.
6. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||30 minutes|
|General Awareness |
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sector and Economic and Social Issues)
|Descriptive Test||03||50||60 minutes|
|Grand Total||163||250||180 minutes|
You can check all the other details about the SIDBI Grade A exam here.