Importance of JK Police SI Mock Test Series
Attempting a mock test series is a very important part of JK Police SI Exam preparation. Here are some ways in which the JK Police SI Mock Test Series will help you.
1. Mock tests help in improving your speed
The real challenge of the competitive exam is the time constraint. You have to attempt a lot of questions in very little time. This is where mock tests can help. Mock tests help you in increasing your speed along with accuracy which ensures better outcomes in the real examination.
2. Mock tests help you to get an idea about the real exam
You will get plenty of information on the structure and pattern of an exam from online sites. But simply knowing the pattern is not enough. With the help of a mock test, you will be able to get a better idea of the real exam and also score more marks. Mock tests give you a good chance of cracking the exam.
3. Mock tests lead you to understand your weaknesses
We all have our weak points. With mock tests, you will be able to analyze where your weaknesses lie so that you can work on them. They will show you which section you are struggling with or which part of the syllabus is taking up more time.
4. Strategize with Mock Tests
Once you have grasped your weaknesses and understood the syllabus better, you can then craft a proper strategy. You can analyze your mistakes and understand how they could have been avoided. You can perfect your strategy by trial and error, and mock tests allow you to do that very easily.
5. Helps you learn the study material
The importance of mock tests in exams does not need any introduction. There is a lot to learn to qualify for JK Police SI Exam. And mock tests make you do the General Knowledge/Polity/EVS/Mathematics/Reasoning/English/Computer Knowledge sections multiple times. That reinforces the information and strategies so that your brain can retrieve them efficiently, this trait will help you in the actual exam.
6. Actual Exam Like Interface
The Oliveboard Interface of JK Police SI Mock Tests is one of the best online exam interfaces in India. It is very similar to the actual exam interface. This will give the aspirants a real-time experience.
JK Police SI Exam Overview
|Name of Organization/Exam Conducting Body||J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Exam Date||10th to 20th March 2022|
|Result Date||To be announced|
|Mode of Exam||Offline exam|
|Language of Exam||English|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination|
JK Police SI Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows: -
- The JKSSB written examination will have 120 objective-type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The total marks of the Examination are 150
- The questions will be set in English only.
- The duration of the JKSSB written Examination is 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Negative marking is applicable. For each incorrect answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- The questions will be of Graduation level.
|Exam Type ||Objective Type|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for every wrong answer|