Importance of UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam
The following reasons explain why solving UKSSSC Exam Mock Tests will give you an edge in Exam preparation:
Test your progress with mock tests
Taking Mock Tests will help you stay on track with your preparation. This helps you see how far you have come and how much more you still need to accomplish. As your mock test scores rise, you are on track. If your mock test scores do not improve, you may have to redesign your preparation.
Taking mock tests makes you more confident
If you know your strengths, develop an effective strategy, and practice the questions and problems repeatedly, you will be more confident during the entrance examination.
Mock tests can help you improve your speed
In a highly competitive exam such as UKSSSC exam, accuracy is just as important as speed. You should practice mock tests to improve your speed. The regular practice of Mock Tests will give you a clear idea of the type of questions that will be asked. You can thus prepare your tricks to answer the question as quickly as possible.
Prepare with mock tests
Knowing your weaknesses and understanding the syllabus can help you devise a strategy. Analyzing your mistakes will help you understand why they occurred. Performing mock tests will help you improve your strategy.
You can come up with new tips and tricks
Taking a mock test will also help you develop your own techniques for solving problems faster. Mock tests help you learn how to apply the tips and tricks you already know.
Uttarakhand SSSC Mock Test Special Features
- Mock Tests are available in HINDI and ENGLISH both.
- Tests can be attempted anytime, anywhere through PC/ App.
- Oliveboard's intelligent study planner helps you create customized study plans and focus on your weak areas. The planner will also help you cover your syllabus within the time available.
- Oliveboard's analytics feature will help you track your progress and improve faster.
UKSSSC Graduate Level Exam Pattern
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification for the above-mentioned post also includes the exam pattern that consists of 20 marks in General Hindi, 40 marks in LR and General Studies, and 40 marks in Uttarakhand GK.
UKSSSC Objective Test Pattern
|General Hindi ||20|
|Logical & Reasoning Ability|
National & International Current Affairs
- Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer
- Minimum Sectional Cutoff: 45% (for General & OBC) and 35%(for SC/ST/EWS)