On the main site of the CMAT exam, CMAT registration 2022 has begun. Applicants can only access the CMAT 2022 application form on the internet. Those who want to take the CMAT exam should register for it before the deadline to prevent any last-minute hassles. The link to apply for CMAT 2022 online can be found on the official website. The deadline for CMAT registration 2022 is March 17, 2022. Applicants must complete the CMAT registration by March 18, 2022, at the earliest. Applicants are encouraged to register on the main site as soon as the CMAT application 2022 opens. With the announcement of the notification, CMAT 2022 online application started on February 16, 2022. Candidates interested in enrolling in a management programme at an AICTE-approved college in India can do so until the registration deadline. Following the issue of the notification, individuals who intend to pursue an MBA programme from an AICTE-accredited college will be able to apply for the Common Management Aptitude Test or CMAT. On the NTA's main site, applicants must complete the CMAT registration 2022.
CMAT 2022 Application Form
Application registration for CMAT 2022 has begun for those seeking admission to MBA programmes at AICTE-accredited institutions across India. According to the official announcement, the CMAT registration 2022 deadline is March 17, 2022. Applicants can, however, submit the CMAT registration fee 2022 until March 18, 2022.
Steps to fill out CMAT 2022 application form
Registration, Fill Form, Submit Documents, Pay Application Fees, and Get Registration Confirmation are all part of the CMAT registration procedure in 2022. The registration process for the CMAT exam 2022 is outlined in detail below.
Step 1: Registration for CMAT 2022
- To begin the application process for CMAT 2022, go to the NTA's CMAT website by clicking on the registration link.
- Click "Apply for CMAT 2022" on the NTA's CMAT webpage.
- A new tab opens with a new webpage;
- On the left side of the screen, select "NEW REGISTRATION"
- Read the directions carefully. Check the box below and then click "Proceed."
- Enter the required information for primary registration and then click "Submit."
- The system will create a unique registration number for your application; please write it down for future reference.
Step 2: Login and submit the required details
- To finish the application form, you must first log in to your account and enter your registration number, password, and security pin.
- Once you've logged in, you'll be asked to fill out several personal and educational details.
- The website will send an email confirmation to the registered email ID as soon as the student's credentials are filled in and submitted, validating the status of the application.
Step 3: Provide Scanned Image of Photograph and Signature
Following that, you must upload a copy of your most recent photograph and a scanned picture of your signature.
- The photograph's scanned picture should be between 10 and 200 KB in size and in JPG/JPEG format.
- The signature scanned image must be between 4 and 30 kB in size and in JPG/JPEG format.
Step 4: Payment of CMAT registration fee 2022
After you've completed the above steps, you'll need to pay the application cost for the class under which you fall. Net banking, credit/debit cards, and mobile wallets (Paytm/UPI) are all options for payment.
Step 5: Download and Print the CMAT 2022 application form
After you've done all of the preceding stages, you'll need to download and print the CMAT 2022 application form for future reference
CMAT Registration Fees 2022
The registration fee for the CMAT in 2022 varies by applicant category, as can be seen in the following table. The following is a proposed method for submitting the application fee:
|Category||For Males||For Females|
|General – EWS/ OBC- NCL candidate||1000||1000|
CMAT 2022 Application Form: Important Features
- In the CMAT registration form 2022, all mandatory fields (marked with '*') must be filled in carefully.
- You must provide a functional email address as well as a mobile phone number. The NTA will use this information to communicate with you in the future.
- The scanned images (picture and signature) must be visible and of sufficient size.
- Only when the NTA receives payment will the CMAT registration process of 2022 be considered complete.
- Cross-check all of the details you've entered before hitting the "Submit" button to submit the application form.
- You should not depend on the CMAT application correction window 2022 to make the appropriate changes (if required)
Making corrections in the CMAT 2022 Application form
All properly registered candidates who need to make modifications to the CMAT registration form 2022, which they submitted, will have access to a CMAT correction window 2022 for making modifications to the registration form. Only the following details can be changed by applicants:
- Incorrect identification information
- Inaccurate educational information
- Double payment of fees
- Image of a photograph that is wrong or unclear
- A signature image that is wrong or unclear
Following these steps will allow you to make modifications to the Application Form within the 6-day revision window:
- Visit the NTA's CMAT site.
- To log in, click the Login button and input your credentials.
- To submit a query, click the 'Register Query' button.
- Select the 'kind of inquiry' from the drop-down box and provide a description.
- Please include a screenshot that applies to your issue (optional)
- To submit your request for correction/redress, click the 'Submit' button.
- Corrections to your CMAT 2022 application form will be made if your query is accepted by NTA for making the adjustments.
We hope that this site has offered you all of the important information concerning the CMAT 2022 application form. The application should be submitted far ahead of time to avoid last-minute problems. You'll have more than enough time to prepare. Examine the curriculum and create a study chart. Every day, you must commit at least 5 to 6 hours to your study. Put everything you've got into it. You're going to be successful.