The CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria are set by the National Testing Agency for the Common Management Admission Test, referred to as CMAT. Before enrolling to be a part of the recruiting process, aspirants must verify the CMAT eligibility information. The minimum and maximum age limits, educational credentials, nationality, number of attempts, and other considerations all play a role in eligibility. This test is required for those who want to pursue management courses. They must take an online computer-based exam. It is necessary to meet the Eligibility Criteria. Admit cards for the CMAT test will be issued to candidates who meet the CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria and submit the application fee on time.
CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who desire to apply for CMAT must meet the CMAT eligibility requirements as stated in the official CMAT notice. If a candidate is discovered entering the recruitment phases without meeting the eligibility requirements, they will be rejected immediately.
|Age Limit||The CMAT Age Limit has no limits. Candidates are entitled to register as many times as they like as long as they meet the other requirements.|
To be eligible to apply for the CMAT examination, all applicants must meet the CMAT Eligibility Requirements 2022, which include the following educational requirements:
A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline is required of the candidate. Applicants who are in the last year of their Bachelor's degree and whose results will be released before the start of the academic session 2022-23 are also eligible to apply.
|Nationality||CMAT is used by the National Testing Agency to choose applicants for major management institutes around the country. Applicants must be Indian citizens to apply for these courses. If you are an Indian citizen, the organisation will accept your application as long as you meet the NTA's eligibility criteria.|
|Experience||Applicants with no previous experience are eligible to apply for CMAT, according to the CMAT 2022 eligibility requirements.|
|Number of attempts||The number of attempts that are permitted to participate in the CMAT recruitment process has not been disclosed by the NTA. Applicants can apply as many times as they like as long as they meet the other conditions, as there are no age restrictions.|
CMAT 2022 Eligibility: Important Points
Before beginning the application process, applicants should remember the following crucial elements about CMAT 2022 eligibility:
- Aspirants are only eligible to apply for this position if they meet the CMAT 2022 eligibility Criteria and have the relevant educational and other qualifications.
- For determining their age, applicants should only give their Birthdate as it appears on their 10th-grade certificate.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no higher age limit for CMAT 2022.
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised university in any discipline is needed.
- Graduate students in their last year who expect their results to be issued before the beginning of the next academic session can also register for the CMAT online test.
CMAT 2022 Eligibility: Criteria by Course
The CMAT 2022 eligibility criteria for all courses are listed in the table below.
|MBA, PGDM, etc|
- Candidates applying for the exam must have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- For General Category candidates, a minimum qualifying percentage in their undergraduate degree is 50%.
- Reserved category candidates must have a minimum of 45 per cent in their undergraduate degree.
- Any discipline can lead to a degree.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years of supervisory/management experience.
- For candidates in the General category, a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate degree is necessary.
- Candidates from the Reserved category must have a minimum of 45 per cent in their undergraduate degree to be eligible to take the CMAT 2022 exam.
|Post Graduate Certificate in Management||Candidates must have a graduate degree in UG or a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% (General Category) and 45 per cent (Reserved Category) to register for the exam.|
CMAT 2022 Eligibility: Criteria by Category
|General and NC-OBC Candidates|
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor's degree from a recognised institution in any discipline.
- Candidates in their final year of college can also apply for CMAT 2022. Only if they submit the certificate or mark sheet before the deadline set by their chosen college will they be offered provisional admission.
|SC/ ST/ PwD Candidates|
- Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree from a recognised institution.
- Candidates in their final year may also apply for the CMAT exam.
|MBA/PGDM Admission in CMAT 2022|
- From institution to college, the CMAT eligibility criterion for MBA/PGDM admission will differ. The CMAT's general eligibility criteria for PGDM/MBA admission are listed below.
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor's degree.
- Candidates must have received a non-zero score on the CMAT 2022 exam.
- On the basis of CMAT results, those who have obtained a professional degree (CA/CS/ICWA) with at least 50% marks may also apply for admission.
Reservation Policy for Government Institutes for CMAT 2022
The CMAT 2022 reservation plan for management institutes run by the central government is as follows.
To be considered for the position, all applicants must meet the CMAT 2022 eligibility minimum standards. Applicants who do not meet the CMAT 2022 eligibility requirements will be unable to participate in the recruiting process. Because it is the first and most important step in taking the exam, the candidate should carefully study and comprehend the qualifying conditions.