The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a well-known MBA examination conducted that enables applicants to get admission to full-time MBA/PGDM degree programmes at over 1500 MBA colleges in India. JBIMS Mumbai, KJ SIMSR Mumbai, Goa Institute of Management, Great Lakes Chennai, XISS Ranchi, and other top-ranked universities that accept CMAT scores are all associated with accrediting agencies like AICTE and UGC. The CMAT 2022 notification will be released soon, and the exam will be held on 9th April 2022 in 124 locations across India. Individuals who register for the examination have the option of picking up to four exam cities of their choice, and the system randomly selects one of those cities and assigns it to the student. Since 2019, NTA has been in charge of managing CMAT online delivery throughout Prometric centres.
CMAT 2022 Notification
CMAT notification has been published on NTA's main website, according to the most recent official update on 16th February 2022. On the main website, candidates can apply for the CMAT Exam. It is a three-hour computer-based online examination for admission to AICTE-approved MBA/PGDM programmes in India. In this section, we will discuss the CMAT examination 2022 in detail, including registration procedures, application fees and much more.
Recent changes in CMAT 2022 examination
The examination pattern for CMAT 2022 has changed slightly. This year, the chapter Innovation & Entrepreneurship has been added as a required section. It was established as an elective course last year. Take note of the following guiding elements for the most recent CMAT Exam changes.
- Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Language Comprehension, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship are among the five categories.
- Each part has 20 questions (it was 25 last year), for a total of 100 questions.
- In CMAT 2022, there will be one shifts (3 PM-6 PM)
- The overall number of exam locations has been raised to 124.
- The NTA will now provide educational programmes that were previously conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) under the UPSEE Entrance Examination. However, for enrollment in the MBA programme at AKTU in the academic year 2022, the CMAT score will be taken into account.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the CMAT Exam 2022, applicants should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. This exam's specific eligibility includes, among other things, educational qualifications, age limits, and nationality. The essential elements for CMAT 2022 Eligibility are outlined below as guiding points.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam. Candidates with different citizenship are ineligible to take the CMAT Exam 2022.
- Age Limit: According to the CMAT 2022 notification, there is no upper age limit for the CMAT 2022 examination.
- You must be a graduate, which means you must hold a degree in any discipline from a recognised university. You can also apply for this exam if you are in your final year of college.
CMAT Application Form
The following guidelines should be observed while filing the application form:
- Apply for an online registration using your e-mail address and phone number.
- Fill out the Online Application Form and write down the Application Number generated by the system. Upload scanned images of I a recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) in colour or black & white with 80 per cent of the face (without mask) visible, including ears against a white background; (ii) the candidate's signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb); and (iii) the PWD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb), if applicable.
- Exam fees can be paid through various methods, and evidence of payment must be kept.
- For future reference, download, save and print a copy of the Application Form's Confirmation Page (which will be available only after successful fee remittance).
- All three steps might be completed at the same time or at different times. The successful transaction/receipt of the mandated application fee from a candidate might be regarded as successful, and their eligibility would be confirmed only after the successful transaction/receipt of their application fee.
- Only after the candidate has made a successful payment will the online Application Form's Confirmation Page be prepared.
- If the Confirmation Page does not appear after payment of the fee, the candidate should contact the relevant Bank/Payment Gateway (at the helpline number and e-mail address listed in Annexure I of the Information Bulletin) to ensure that the payment was completed successfully or to obtain a refund for duplicate or multiple payments.
- However, if payment is not completed despite the preceding actions, the transaction is not complete, and the money is not recorded in the NTA account. Within a reasonable time, the amount will be credited to the relevant Credit/Debit Card. As a result, such candidates must remit the cost and guarantee that their fee status is in good standing.
Applicants must ensure that all information provided in their online form is accurate.
- Applicants' names, contact/address data, category, PWD status, education level details, date of birth, exam city preference, and other information supplied in their online Application Forms shall be deemed as final. Under no circumstances will NTA consider any request for changes to such specifics after the rectification time has ended.
- Under no circumstances does NTA edit, change, or alter any information supplied by applicants. Any requests for changes to information made after the Application Form has been submitted will be ignored. As a result, applicants are recommended to use extreme caution when filling out the Application Form with accurate information.
- NTA disclaims any liability that may come as a result of a candidate providing erroneous information in their application forms.
- Applicants must ensure that the e-mail address and mobile number entered in their application Forms are their own since NTA will only provide relevant/important information/communication through e-mail and SMS to the registered e-mail address and mobile number. NTA will not be held liable for any failure or miscommunication with an applicant via an e-mail address or mobile phone number other than their own.
- For the most up-to-date information, applicants should visit the NTA site and read their e-mails frequently.
- Applicants must appear at the Examination Center on the Date, Session, and time stated on their Admit Cards, which will be given by the NTA in due time via its site.
You can apply for the examination as NTA has published the CMAT 2022 notification. Now that you have a better understanding of the application process and other essential details you should get serious about your preparations. Purchase the necessary books and download the syllabus. Do not waste your time; instead, study methodically. Give it everything you've got. You will be successful.