The CMAT 2022 result will be issued by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The CMAT result 2022 will be available on the NTA's main website. To appear for the examination, eligible candidates must complete the application forms. The Common Management Admission Test is an online-based computer test administered by NTA. This is a three-hour test used to assess candidates' abilities in areas such as quantitative techniques and data interpretation, logical reasoning, language comprehension, general understanding, and innovation and entrepreneurship. In CMAT Exam 2022, NTA has introduced a new section—Innovation & Entrepreneurship (optional), for which an additional 30 minutes will be granted in the previously given time limit of the examination.
CMAT 2022 Result
Applicants must have their registration credentials ready in order to check the CMAT result. The authority will also publish a cut off list and merit list together with the CMAT 2022 result in order to identify students who pass the exam.
Steps to get the CMAT 2022 Result
Applicants who are waiting for their results can get the CMAT 2022 result online by following the simple steps outlined below. The results are likely to be released shortly after the exams have been completed successfully.
- Step 1: Go to the NTA's official website and click on the direct result link.
- Step 2: To log in, enter your credentials, which include your application number and birthdate
- Step 3: The screen will show you your results. Save the file to your computer and print a copy for further use.
Details to be verified in the CMAT 2022 Result
- Information about the applicant: After the CMAT result is announced, the marks card contains critical facts that must be validated. Errors in details such as the candidate's name, parent's name, birth date, and so on must be checked and brought to the attention of the NTA department as soon as possible.
- Roll/Registration Number: Check the list for cutoff grades and the merit list to see if your name is on it or not.
- Total Score: Applicants will be able to view their overall exam score.
How to compute marks for CMAT 2022 result?
After the CMAT 2022 result is released, all applicants must evaluate their grades on their own. Mistakes may arise during the totalling of marks; thus, any such inaccuracies must be reported to the department as soon as possible. Students must obtain an authentic CMAT answer key published by the NTA department in order to calculate the result. A copy of the student's answer sheet, as well as a correct mark distribution pattern, are also required. Students can use a calculator to determine their grades section by section.
- Each question will be worth four marks.
- For each wrong question, one mark will be deducted.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- For unanswered questions, no marks will be deducted from your grade.
How to compute the CMAT 2022 percentile?
P = 100 x Number of candidates who took the exam and received raw scores equal to or lower than the applicant/Total number of applicants who took the examination
Tie-Breaking Rule in CMAT 2022 Examination
When two or more candidates have the same CMAT 2022 grade, the CMAT sectional score is used to rank them in the following order:
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
If the preceding procedure yields the same score for many applicants, the same rank is assigned to all of them, but the names are arranged alphabetically instead. The CMAT rank of the next candidate is then enhanced by the number of extra pupils with the same rank. If three students are placed sixth, the next three participants will be ranked ninth.
CMAT 2022 Merit List
The NTA department will publish the CMAT 2022 merit list on their site shortly after the examination is completed. The names of candidates who pass the examination with excellent scores are placed on the merit list. The final merit list is determined by the candidates' scores, the number of applicants, the number of vacancies, and other factors. The agency has yet to issue an official announcement regarding the CMAT merit list.
CMAT 2022 Cut Off Marks
The CMAT cutoff scores will determine which students are accepted into prestigious universities. The cutoff score is determined by the different institutes determined by the number of applications received that year, the number of vacancies available, the difficulty level of the exam, and other factors. Including the CMAT 2022 result, the cut off marks will be announced on the main site. Cutoffs for each institute and section are listed below:
Top B-Schools Cutoff
|Colleges||CMAT Cut-off Percentiles|
|Goa Institute of Management||95-99|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||95-99|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai||95-99|
|University of Pune, Dept of Management Sciences||95-99|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi||95|
|Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore||80|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management||85|
|NL Dalmia Institute of Management||85|
|ITM, Navi Mumbai||80|
CMAT Examination Score vs Percentile
In CMAT 2022, the following is the predicted score vs percentile:
|CMAT score range||Expected CMAT score in the percentile range|
|200-250||81 to 89|
CMAT 2022 Counselling Process
Following the announcement of the CMAT 2022 result, applicants are invited to participate in the GD/Essay and PI rounds of counselling. Every institute has its own set of criteria for admission.
- Qualified applicants must visit the institutes for that they have registered in order to be considered for the final selection.
- At the concerned institute's campus, multiple rounds of screening are held.
- CMAT 2022 result marks will be accepted by about 1000 AICTE-approved institutes.
Students can enrol for MBA programmes at colleges that recognize the CMAT score after the CMAT 2022 result are released in 2022. Applicants must apply to each site separately since there is no central CMAT counselling. Most MBA colleges that recognize CMAT scores perform Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews to shortlist candidates for admission (PI). The GD/PI round occurs on the institute's campus on a specific day. For the GD phase, applicants are separated into batches of 8-10. They are assigned a topic to fight about, and the moderators score them. A panel of experts and professors meet and evaluate each applicant individually during the PI round. This round assesses applicants' confidence, real understanding, communication, and problem-solving abilities.