JKSSB JE Exam 2022 Application form :The Service Selection Board of Jammu and Kashmir had released a notification (Advertisement No. 06 of 2022) on 11th November 2022 for the post of Junior Engineer Civil and Mechanical. There are 1045 vacancies available for Junior Engineer Civil and mechanical under the PWD. The online submission of applications started on 21st November 2022 and the process ended on 27th December 2022. Interested and Elgibile candidates can apply online on the official website of JKSSB.
JKSSB JE Application form link
Find the link for applying online for JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
APPLY Online for JKSSB JE Application 2022.
JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 Exam Important Dates
Find the important dates related to JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
|JKSSB JE Notification Pdf Release Date||11th November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Apply Online Starts||21st November 2022|
|JKSSB JE Last Date To Apply||27th December 2022|
Step-by-step Application form guide for JKSSB JE Recruitment
- Go to the official website of JKSSB i.e. https://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- Click on Online Registration on this official portal.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Email ID, and basic details to register online.
- Then you will get a Registration Number and Password on your registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Login using your Registration Details.
- Click on the Apply Button and redirect to the application form.
- Fill out the Application form carefully.
- Make Payment of Application Fees via online mode.
- Submit your Application Form finally and take a printout for future reference.
JKSSB JE eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria below. Only those who are eligible for the recruitment should apply for this notification.
Here is the table depicting the educational qualification post-wise.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institution or degree in civil|
engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
from a Government recognized University/Institution or degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
Age-limit as of 01/01/2022
The category-wise age limit details are given here.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)||Not born|
Note : Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his Actual Age and if the Resultant Age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.
JKSSB JE Application Fee
here is the fee structure for application form of JKSSB JE.
|General Category||INR 550|
|SC, ST, PWD & EWS Categories||INR 450|
JKSSB JE Selection procedure
Here is the JKSSB JE selection procedure. You need to clear every stage of selection in order to get finally selected as JKSSB JE.
- Written Test – The online exam for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 which consists of a total of 120 MCQ. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam time duration is of 120 Minute. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam.
- Documents Verification – The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the document verification process. Candidates need to produce all the necessary documents like Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.), 10th, 12th, Graduation Marksheets, Diploma, and Passing Certificate, Caste/Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable).
This is all from our side in this blog. Stay tuned to Oliveboard!