JKSSB JE Eligibility Criteria : Candidates who are applying for JKSSB JE exam 2022, must know about the eligibility criteria for this exam.The Service Selection Board of Jammu and Kashmir had released a notification (Advertisement No. 06 of 2022) on 11th November 2022 for the post of Junior Engineer Civil and Mechanical. There are 1045 vacancies available for Junior Engineer Civil and mechanical under the PWD. The online submission of applications started on 21st November 2022 and the process ended on 27th December 2022. In this article you can check the JKSSB JE eligibility criteria. Let's get started.
JKSSB JE eligibility Criteria 2022
You can check the eligibility criteria below. Only those who are eligible for the recruitment should apply for this notification.
Here is the table depicting the educational qualification post-wise.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institution or degree in civil|
engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
from a Government recognized University/Institution or degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
Age-limit as of 01/01/2022
The category-wise age limit details are given here.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)||Not born|
Note : Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his Actual Age and if the Resultant Age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION
The J&K Services Selection Board shall notify the Venue /Centre(s) of examination separately. No representation/request for change in this regard shall be entertained, whatsoever be the reason.
JKSSB JE Selection procedure
Here is the JKSSB JE selection procedure. You need to clear every stage of selection in order to get finally selected as JKSSB JE.
- Written Test – The online exam for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 which consists of a total of 120 MCQ. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam time duration is of 120 Minute. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam.
- Documents Verification – The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the document verification process. Candidates need to produce all the necessary documents like Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.), 10th, 12th, Graduation Marksheets, Diploma, and Passing Certificate, Caste/Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable).
JKSSB JE Exam pattern 2022
Check the exam pattern for JKSSB JE (Civil and Mechanical).
- The JKSSB JE Exam will be conducted online mode.
- The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple Choice Questions.
- The questions will be set in English Language only.
|Subject/Section||Total No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration||Negative Marking|
|Concerned Discipline (Technical)||120||120||120 Minutes||0.25|