JKSSB JE Exam Notification 2022 :The Service Selection Board of Jammu and Kashmir had released a notification (Advertisement No. 06 of 2022) on 11th November 2022 for the post of Junior Engineer Civil and Mechanical. There are 1045 vacancies available for Junior Engineer Civil and mechanical under the PWD. The online submission of applications started on 21st November 2022 and the process ended on 20th December 2022.
JKSSB JE Notification PDF - Download Now
The official notification is out on the official website of JKSSB.
You can download the JKSSB JE exam Notification PDF Here.
JKSSB JE Recruitment vacancies 2022
Check the detailed vacancy table for JKSSB JE recruitment 2022.
JKSSB JE Application Fee
here is the fee structure for application form of JKSSB JE.
|Post Name||Pay Level||Monthly Salary|
|Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical)||Level – 6||Rs. 35400 /- to Rs. 112400 /- Per Month|
Step-by-step Application form guide for JKSSB JE Recruitment
- Go to the official website of JKSSB i.e. https://www.jkssb.nic.in/
- Click on Online Registration on this official portal.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Email ID, and basic details to register online.
- Then you will get a Registration Number and Password on your registered Mobile Number and Email.
- Login using your Registration Details.
- Click on the Apply Button and redirect to the application form.
- Fill out the Application form carefully.
- Make Payment of Application Fees via online mode.
- Submit your Application Form finally and take a printout for future reference.
JKSSB JE eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria below. Only those who are eligible for the recruitment should apply for this notification.
Here is the table depicting the educational qualification post-wise.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from Government recognized University/Institution or degree in civil|
engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
from a Government recognized University/Institution or degree in Mechanical engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) INDIA.
- According to the JKSSB JE qualifications, being a resident of the UT of J&K is required.
- On or before the deadline for submitting the online application form, candidates must have a Domicile Certificate issued by a competent body in the format stipulated for the purpose.
- An applicant must be a resident of the J&K UT as defined by the MoHA's announcements.
Age-limit as of 01/01/2022
The category-wise age limit details are given here.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (in years)||Not born|
Note : Every Ex-Servicemen having served in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the period of such Service from his Actual Age and if the Resultant Age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for the post by more than 3 years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding Age Limit.
JKSSB JE Selection procedure
Here is the JKSSB JE selection procedure. You need to clear every stage of selection in order to get finally selected as JKSSB JE.
- Written Test – The online exam for JKSSB JE Recruitment 2022 which consists of a total of 120 MCQ. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The exam time duration is of 120 Minute. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidates in the written exam.
- Documents Verification – The candidates who cleared the written test will be called for the document verification process. Candidates need to produce all the necessary documents like Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, etc.), 10th, 12th, Graduation Marksheets, Diploma, and Passing Certificate, Caste/Category Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Disability Certificate (if applicable).
This is all from our side in this article JKSSB JE Notification 2022. Stay tuned to Oliveboard!