In 2022, the Karnataka Public Service Commission will administer the KAS (Karnataka Administrative Services) entrance exam. KPSC KAS is an annual recruitment process for Karnataka's state civil service jobs. GPE (Gazetted Probationers examination) is another name for it. The application form for the Karnataka Public Service Commission will be made available on the Commission's website. The announcement will be made on the official website well before the event.
Preliminary, Mains, and Personality tests are part of the KPSC selection process. The KPSC Preliminary exam serves as a qualifier for the KPSC Mains exam, followed by a personal interview. Candidates need to carry the KAS Admit Card to the exam centre on the exam date.
KPSC KAS Admit Card
The admit card for KAS 2022 will be released by the Karnataka Public Service Commission on its official website. A few days before the exam date, the Admit Card will be made available. Downloading the KPSC KAS Admit Card will necessitate entering a username and password. The exam centre requires that all applicants present a valid form of identification (photo ID) in addition to their admit card. KAS Admit Card is issued only to successful and eligible applicants. It includes important candidate information and information about the exam schedule and location.
Steps to Download KPSC KAS Admit Card
Candidates can only obtain the KPSC KAS Admit Card from the official KPSC website once it is issued. Here is a simple step-by-step guide on navigating the KPSC website and easily downloading the admit card.
- Step 1: Go to the KPSC official website.
- Step 2: Look for the link to download the KAS Admit Card.
- Step 3: When a link is found, click on it to be redirected to a login page.
- Step 4: Enter the login credentials, i.e. username and password for the KPSC website
- Step 5: The applicant's Admit Card will be displayed on the screen. Applicants must save or download their work by clicking on the save or download button.
- Step 6: Carefully review the information for any discrepancies.
- Step 7: Finally, save the KPSC KAS Admit Card to your computer and print it for future reference.
Contents of KPSC KAS Admit Card
KPSC's admit card contains important information about the KAS exam and the candidate. If the KPSC KAS Admit Card information differs from the credentials provided on the application form, or if the candidate encounters any other discrepancy, contact the Commission immediately. The KPSC KAS Admit Card contains the following information that candidates must check.
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam's Name
- Exam's Date and Time
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Address
- Instructions for the candidate ( to be followed on the day of the exam)
- Signature of the exam counsellor and the candidate
- Duration of the Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
How to correct KPSC KAS Admit Card information?
Candidates may enter inaccurate information when filling out the KPSC KAS online application forms, which would result in their admit cards. If any errors are identified, candidates should promptly report to the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). The KPSC can be contacted using the following information - Bangalore, South Job, 560 001 Karnataka World Service Commission
- Phone: 080-30574957
- FAX No: 080-22266481
- Email ID: [email protected]
Important instructions about KPSC KAS Admit Card 2021
The admit card proves a candidate's preliminary eligibility to take the exam. The KPSC KAS Admit Card is released on the Karnataka PSC's official website. The KPSC KAS Admit Card link is also activated on the website. The admit card for the KPSC exam can only be downloaded from the official website. There are some important points that the candidate should keep in mind regarding the KPSC KAS admit card.
- In addition to the candidate's name and roll number, the KPSC KAS Admit Card will include information on the test venue and day and time.
- The KPSC KAS admit card should display the candidate's signature and photograph. The printing should be easily readable.
- Candidates are encouraged to arrive 30 to 40 minutes early before the KPSC KAS exam.
- Candidates must bring a personal ID card with them to the examination, in addition to the KPSC KAS Exam admit card.
- It is essential to follow all the exam-related norms and guidelines in their KPSC KAS Admit Card.
- To obtain a KPSC Karnataka Administrative Service exam hall ticket, you must download it from the official website. Candidates should not download the document from any other website.
- Keep your exam admit card till the KPSC KAS Results, cutoff, and merit list are released.
The Karnataka Public Service Commission will announce the KPSC KAS 2022 vacancy. The posts filled through the KPSC KAS 2022 exam are in the state bureaucracy's Group A and Group B cadre. The main exam follows the preliminary exam in the selection procedure. Qualifying candidates must also appear in the interview round. This is the end of our KAS Admit Card information blog. I hope you find this information useful as you prepare for the exam. Candidates can find more job-related information on the Olive Board.