The online application link for the MP Police Constable Exam 2020-21 started on 16th January 2021 and the last date to apply for MP Police Constable Exam was 11th February 2021. In this section, we will be learning about the MP Police Constable 2020-21 application process in detail.
MP Police Constable 2021 Application - Important Dates
|MP Police Constable Advertisement Date||27 Dec 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||16th Jan 2021|
|Online Application Last Date||11th February 2021|
|Application Correction Last Date||15th February 2021|
|Admit Card Date (Tentative)||To be notified soon|
|MP Police Constable Exam Date||8th January 2022|
MP Police Constable 2021 Application Process
- To apply for the MP Police Constable position online, go to the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’s official website
- A new tab will open, where you can choose whether or not to add additional candidates.
- New applicants must first complete a registration form.
- On the left side of the screen, click the New Applicant Link to register.
- Give all of the relevant information.
- On your registered mobile number and email address, you will receive an applicant ID and a password.
- Use those credentials to log in.
- Candidates who have already enrolled can access their profiles by entering their General Registration Number and password.
- Then, fill in your personal information, educational background, and other relevant information.
- Upload your photo and signature in the proportions specified.
- Pay the application cost via the internet.
- Double-check all of the information you’ve entered.
- Finally, submit the application form once it has been completed.
Exam fees must be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking, or using the MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode. The following are the application fee details:
|Category||Application Fee||Departmental Fee ||Total Fee|
|Unreserved Category for Single Paper||Rs.500||Rs. 100||Rs. 600|
|Unreserved Category for 2 Papers||Rs.700||Rs.100||Rs. 800|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD (Resident of MP) for Single Paper||Rs.350||Rs. 50||Rs. 400|
|ST/ SC/ OBC/ PwD (Resident of MP) for 2 Papers||Rs.250||Rs. 50||Rs. 300|