MP Police Constable Syllabus
Candidates who are appearing for the MP Police Constable exam must be aware that the selection is made on the basis of a written exam and physical test. The written exam consists of questions from General Awareness, Reasoning, General Science, Mathematics and Computer Science.
In addition to clearing the physical test, a candidate has to clear the written exam in order to be eligible for final selection.
The final step of selection is the verification of documents and it can only be achieved by cracking the written exam and physical test.
Let us look into the detailed syllabus prescribed for the MP Police Constable exam
Candidates must cover the following areas/topics:
- General knowledge, current affairs, and GK about Madhya Pradesh (in specific)
- Topics related to general reasoning, intellectual ability, and mental ability
- Basic Science (Chemistry, Physics, Biology), and
- Simple Arithmetic
- ASI (Computer) and Head Constable (Computer) will be having a Paper-2 in addition to Paper-1. The syllabus for paper 2 will be based on a technical understanding of computers, networking, and other related topics.
- National park and major wildlife sanctuary
- Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh
- Irrigation design, Important rivers, major tourist attractions (caves, forts, palaces, natural places, ancient notable and mausoleum, etc.)
- Madhya Pradesh’s most famous people (sportsmen, political, administration, artist, author, social worker, litterateur, etc.)
- India’s economic problems, India’s Geography, Current events in the United States, international issues, Indian culture, handicrafts, tribes, countries, and capitals observations made by scientists Famous Indian Locations, Important Dates, Science and Innovations, Music and Literature, Books and Authors, National Dance, Famous Places, Artists, Historical Tourism Spots, Sculptures, World Organizations, Musical Instruments New inventions in India and its adjacent nations.
- Social science
- Behavioural sciences
- Applied sciences
- Earth sciences
Reasoning and Mathematics
- Arithmetic & Data Interpretation including bar graphs
- Line graphs & tabulation
- Time & Work
- Computation of Whole Number
- Time and Distance
- Profit & loss
- Volume & surface area
- Height & distances
- Permutation & combination
- Simple & compound interest and probability
- Fundamental of Mathematical operations
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Drawing inferences, Venn Diagrams, Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding
- Indexing, Address matching
- Date & city matching,
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers,
- Small & Capital letters/numbers
- Coding, decoding, and classification
- Critical thinking, Embedded Figures, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence, Roots
Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Networks, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, PC Software and Office Automation, Microsoft Word, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Access, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Networks, Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing, PC Software and Office Automation Data Structures, Database Management System Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, the Internet, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Publisher are all examples of Microsoft products.
How To Prepare for MP Police Constable Exam?
Oliveboard provides online mock tests for the preparation of the MP Police Constable 2020-21. The tests include thousands of questions of varying difficulty levels to help you clear the MP Police Constable exam with great success. You will get 10 full-length mock tests for practice. Along with these, you will also get access to all our sectional tests, topic tests, etc.